What is gayer: WWE or MMA?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Whatever @Kind Gentleman follows intensely must be reserved for the ultimate of all fakkits, so I'm going to go with WWE. I mean, what grown man would be so enthralled with men in tights wrestling eachother? Probably people like kind gentleman...

You can see the moisture in his eyes, and no, it's not from him crying from a lack of a prominent father figure in any part of his life. :scusthov:

So says the man who makes threads asking why he can't be a sexual predator :laff: You deserve to be castrated you virgin freak.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Looks like some down low faq :scusthov:

Another one of my stalkers
LnnjVSd.png

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh that shyt is lowkey homo, You telling me 6 foot guys wearing nothing but underwear aint gay ( they even use some kind of lotion on their bodies)? :stopitslime:
You can watch what you want but im calling that gay period

Damn you want it to be gay so bad. Why you focusing on their underwear? You see dudes fighting and you lookin for wedgies? hmmmm :comeon:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Whatever @Kind Gentleman follows intensely must be reserved for the ultimate of all fakkits, so I'm going to go with WWE. I mean, what grown man would be so enthralled with men in tights wrestling eachother? Probably people like kind gentleman...

demonickg_zpsc366e7c2.jpg

You can see the moisture in his eyes, and no, it's not from him crying from a lack of a prominent father figure in any part of his life. :scusthov:

He looks like a rebellious 12 year old, trying to appear menacing. :scusthov:

He looks like he'd post this on his failbook with the caption "I just did some very bad things. PS. fukk you mom" :scusthov:
The funniest part is that this frog-eyed motherfukker really thought he looked tough in that picture. :pachaha:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
neither is gay unless ur gay.

I watch mma all the time... for years - This shyt never even crossed my mind, smh.

I don't watch wrestling but the sexuality and sexism directed toward the women w no clothes on , doesn't seem gay to me. The dudes are just crazy actors.

entertainment.