What Is A Decent Amount To Spend On The 1st Date?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
$30 VIA HAPPY HOUR.

And if her ass says "I don't drink" tell her ass to get a DAMN SODA

NO FOOD until she SWALLOWS or has had your dikk in HER MOUTH.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I mean some coffee and snacks or Boba tea will probably run you like $20 or so so I wouldn't say $0 lol

But yeah you right. Even a cheap lunch at a cafe maybe $30 for both of you.
You're right, and that's acceptable. But shyt we can sit on the hood of the car and talk to get to know each other. I'm just using that as an example.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We need a cheap first dates thread to be honest. I'm tired of hearing stories of brehs getting finessed by bag seekers lol
I'm sure that exists already and this concept has been around for 20 years. Between this and early 10s Tinder/POF bubble, women in the last 5-10 years have been on the defensive which gets augmented by wet hole leverage.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
No real limit for me. I’ve spent between nothing and a lot on a first date but it’s usually based on what I feel like doing. I’m not taking her to an expensive restaurant because she wants to eat there; nah, I want to eat there.

If I want to get coffee come a long or kick bricks. I don’t mind the social media chicks saying you can’t take me out if _______ because they’re upfront with what they want, so it’s easy as hell to avoid their fast ass.