What Is A Decent Amount To Spend On The 1st Date?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Before you go on a date, spend some time talking/vetting the person over the phone.
Put a few hours in, that will help determine if they are worth your time.

Then spend what you think is appropriate.
They don't do that no mo', bro'.

Don't even text complete sentences so a complete conversation is like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube to them.​

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
First Date?

Not that much

If it works out where both of you feeling each other and it might turn into something serious then the next date could be special

U a fukking idiot, say if u meet a chick walking down the street or online and immediately the first date u burning 200/300 dollars, trying to coli nikkas impressed her

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
My guess is $60 (food, drinks, and tip) when I first met my girlfriend.

But idk, I haven't been on a first date in almost 10 years. Also I was a dikkhead, a date to me was a girl bussing to my mom's house and giving me kitty.
:yeshrug:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
$0. Ain't you supposed to be getting to know each other? Why does that cost money?

If the woman you're "dating" has that kind of mentality, you already won and you better keep her
I mean some coffee and snacks or Boba tea will probably run you like $20 or so so I wouldn't say $0 lol

But yeah you right. Even a cheap lunch at a cafe maybe $30 for both of you.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I wouldn’t be mad at $150 for the first date

Take her to Top Golf, get her a meal and some drinks. Chat and have fun.

Seems reasonable to me.

Didn’t watch the clip tho :unimpressed:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Depends on how you hooked up.

If its basically a complete stranger you met on a dating app. you gonna have to spend more. You're trying to make a good first impression and she will high expectations as a result. and want to show you she has standards.

If its somebody you already knew, woman don't usually be on that high maintenance/cheesecake factory aint good enough type shyt.
Because you already know how each other live, so there really isn't any point in faking like you a baller for the date. Its Kim from accounting at your job, she know how much money you make. and you know she often goes to chipotle for lunch anyway, in that scenario she more concerned with testing your gentlemanly rizz more than your wallet.