What in the F!CK did y'all nikkas do to :scusthov:, my favorite smiley?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
negs arent what im talking about :mjpls: what im talkin about will make you permanently red :obama:

BRTky.jpg

You're a fukking nerd bruh. Do something else. This forum shyt isn't for you. You take it so seriously I'm afraid you might hurt yourself.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
BRTky.jpg

You're a fukking nerd bruh. Do something else. This forum shyt isn't for you. You take it so seriously I'm afraid you might hurt yourself.

wait wait wait, this the same dude who makes spreadsheets about rep and he gonna say i take this seriously :laff::laff: look how shook he is over his rep, you worked hard for it didnt you

we'll give you that warning shot soon enough, just havent decided who is the woat amongst your little group :ohlawd:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
wait wait wait, this the same dude who makes spreadsheets about rep and he gonna say i take this seriously :laff::laff: look how shook he is over his rep, you worked hard for it didnt you

we'll give you that warning shot soon enough, just havent decided who is the woat amongst your little group :ohlawd:

All it takes to see who has more rep is eyes breh. You have 10 bars and I have 11. It isn't hard to see who has more rep :beli:

You're such a damn clown, it's pathetic. Didn't know mods were supposed to derail threads.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
All it takes to see who has more rep is eyes breh. You have 10 bars and I have 11. It isn't hard to see who has more rep :beli:

You're such a damn clown, it's pathetic. Didn't know mods were supposed to derail threads.

ill put it like this :shaq: how hard do you think i worked for mine?

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG