What in the F!CK did y'all nikkas do to :scusthov:, my favorite smiley?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
who the fukk are you dog :dwillhuh:

the real king sun is over here, so who are you/were you on sohh

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

king sun isnt even that great of a poster but this nikka is worse

everytime i read this dude shyt im just like

2u4lnol.jpg

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
MMSex get the fukk off my dikk and out of my thread, fukking fakkit. Stick to copy pasting bodybuilding.com guides on your section of the board.

King Sol is just short for King Solomon. King Sun has NOTHING to do with me and I have NOTHING to do with him.

You're so obsessed with this BFB/SOHH Icey shyt that you're following me all over the boards to cry about me. My God. Get off my fukking dikk. :childplease:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
MMSex get the fukk off my dikk and out of my thread, fukking fakkit. Stick to copy pasting bodybuilding.com guides on your section of the board.

King Sol is just short for King Solomon. King Sun has NOTHING to do with me and I have NOTHING to do with him.

You're so obsessed with this BFB/SOHH Icey shyt that you're following me all over the boards to cry about me. My God. Get off my fukking dikk. :childplease:

who is BFB?

you still aint answer who the fukk you was on sohh :skip:

why would i follow you, i have no clue who you are

:russ:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
who is BFB?

you still aint answer who the fukk you was on sohh :skip:

why would i follow you, i have no clue who you are

:russ:

I wasn't on SOHH. They never processed my registration :manny:

You already know who BFB is so I won't bother with that

And you would follow me because you're a dikk-riding, starved fakkit who loves the attention.

Anyways... Don't you have anything better to do? Talmbout how I'm a shytty poster when you have more posts than me and I have over 3 times the amount of daps than you do. Not to mention more rep than you.

Just stop fam. You're embarrassing yourself. :heh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I wasn't on SOHH. They never processed my registration :manny:

Anyways... Don't you have anything better to do? Talmbout how I'm a shytty poster when you have more posts than me and I have over 3 times the amount of daps than you do. Not to mention more rep than you.

Just stop fam. You're embarrassing yourself. :heh:

im sorry that normal folks dont keep spreadsheets about rep to build up some sort of false sense of e-worth :ahh:

why dont you go back to your little group plotting on jbo posters with your measily reps(rofl @ one click and yall could be negative 2 billion)

4t4mdh.gif

im gonna formally put in the request to have you name switched to "Snitch"

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
im sorry that normal folks dont keep spreadsheets about rep to build up some sort of false sense of e-worth :ahh:

why dont you go back to your little group plotting on jbo posters with your measily reps(rofl @ one click and yall could be negative 2 billion)

4t4mdh.gif

Son, I've been negged by charmander already and his negs take off no more than 50 rep points.

He has the most rep on this board so what the fukk are you talking about? Stop dikkriding and just leave the thread peacefully. Nobody cares about you you would-be abortion, orphan fakkit. Choke on a dikk and die slow.

And let the door hit you on the way out.

:pacspit:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Son, I've been negged by charmander already and his negs take off no more than 50 rep points.

He has the most rep on this board so what the fukk are you talking about? Stop dikkriding and just leave the thread peacefully. Nobody cares about you you would-be abortion, orphan fakkit. Choke on a dikk and die slow.

And let the door hit you on the way out.

:pacspit:

negs arent what im talking about :mjpls: what im talkin about will make you permanently red :obama: