What have you wasted money on?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:salute: I appreciate that bruh. yeah I'ma really have to research this today because I've been getting them and they aren't from recurring bill payments.

The last one I got was from me using the card at Subway, paid $7 and ended up getting a $35 charge. I would much rather them just deny the card rather than letting it go through and charging me OD fees afterwards

It has not completely rolled out as it got delayed in february, but most banks should be preparing. :king:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Music. Although, I meet the rapper's and love the music so it's not really "wasting" money. I think it's money well spent. Supporting people who are nice to me, giving the rapper's my money directly.

i.e.
krinothemavenzcollectio.jpg

img0021ws.jpg

My real answer is designer/exotic beer. You're literally pissing money away in an hour. Like this $12 24oz.

img9261p.jpg

Re: Food
USDA Organic food is a "waste" of money in some aspects. Although, it's a good waste. Being healthy and eating right.. no harm there
CtgChs.png

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Although I haven't spent much, add another vote for women... I have 2 guidelines that I follow now. Dutch until the relationship is official and no gifts more than $100.00

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I've been buying a lot of mac deez but trying to cut down on it, i dont think im wasting money, i mean im craving it and it helps me.

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
Tables/Bottles in the clubs in DC..... I was really doing to much. I know their is a running joke about IT/Engineering guys on this site here but I was really getting money straight out of college and just having too much fun. My fiends and I would stay getting tables. It adds up quick.

That last price that rang up in the club.....:dwillhuh::demonic:

PVfrWqQ.png

I skip that heavy flashy club stuff now. I consider it my ignorant period which lasted a few months. This was my first job out of college and the amount of money I stumbled into made me act dumb. Now I am used to it and I'm reformed. My last table was new years eve. I'm in ultra cheap mode now just saving/investing that money I was waisting

I might even get a flask like this guy below recommended.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y6kTsBNH78[/ame]

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
too much dumb shyt to even give you a accurate list.

alcohol, bum as friends, wild expensive clothes to maintain a pseudo image, resturants ummmm mad shyt. I'm terrible with money:damn:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Music. Although, I meet the rapper's and love the music so it's not really "wasting" money. I think it's money well spent. Supporting people who are nice to me, giving the rapper's my money directly.

i.e.
krinothemavenzcollectio.jpg

img0021ws.jpg

My real answer is designer/exotic beer. You're literally pissing money away in an hour. Like this $12 24oz.

img9261p.jpg

Re: Food
USDA Organic food is a "waste" of money in some aspects. Although, it's a good waste. Being healthy and eating right.. no harm there
CtgChs.png

if they were that nice to you you wouldn't have to pay for their CD's breh. But that's cool of you to support it, you probably make up have of their CD sales alone.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Directv...I'm a stay in the house and watch movies kinda person. I have their most expensive package but I only watch HGTV and Travel channels.

My kid, I buy her everything she points at but she's my only child so [T.I] she can have whatever she likes. [T.I]

My hair and its products. I think I easily spend $4000 a year on hair care.

Food, I buy a lot of food and sometimes end up throwing it away but I got me a food saver now so I can store food longer in the freezer.

Diet Coke :lolbron: