What have you wasted money on?

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Fukkin Overdraft fees......

And it pisses me off cause I have the money but its usually in a different account and I'll end up using the wrong ATM card for a purchase and then end up getting a $35 charge. I probably wasted about $300 on that shyt in the just the last 6-8 months :snoop:
I should have said this too. But there's supposed to be a class action suit against some of the banks that I need to study up on. I got the letter in the mail the other day.

Daps
Man I wasted money on the NCAA championship game. Put 500x($2500) on Mich and they blew it. Had to take a step back and stopped putting in bets for a while. But last night...I dove right back in :shaq:

150x Warriors
100x Warriors under
150x Memphis
100x Memphis over

:whew:

Hit em all....$2500 back in my fukking pocket.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I should have said this too. But there's supposed to be a class action suit against some of the banks that I need to study up on. I got the letter in the mail the other day.

Yeah, let me know if you find something cause some of that shyt be looking shady especially with Well Fargo. I'm supposed to have overdraft protection and shyt but it still be happening, Especially the way they automatically be transferring money between accounts for automatic savings with accounts I don't even use. I been saying I'ma take some time to look deeper into that shyt..

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yeah, let me know if you find something cause some of that shyt be looking shady especially with Well Fargo. I'm supposed to have overdraft protection and shyt but it still be happening, Especially the way they automatically be transferring money between accounts for automatic savings with accounts I don't even use. I been saying I'ma take some time to look deeper into that shyt..
Wells Fargo was one of the banks listed on my mail. BBVA Compass was another. Something about they would withdraw the largest amount 1st or something like that. I'll have to look more on it when I get home.

Daps
Though I dont consider these a "waste" because theyre more of a hobby

But definately cars and kicks. I'm a bit of a sneakerhead and I'm into cars also. I've dumped a pretty significant amount of money into both.

But i'm free of buyers remorse so I guess it aint too bad. :manny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I tried to cop damn near every pair of dunks and J's I could find at one point. I don't even wear half them shyts anymore :snoop: Luckily I have sold many of them

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
fabric for some dresses/skirts i'm making
books
hair products

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Due to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act you are not supposed to be able to overdraft with a debit card anymore. The transaction should be denied if the funds are not there. However, recurring ach payments (bills) can still cause one to overdraft.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Due to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act you are not supposed to be able to overdraft with a debit card anymore. The transaction should be denied if the funds are not there. However, recurring ach payments (bills) can still cause one to overdraft.

:salute: I appreciate that bruh. yeah I'ma really have to research this today because I've been getting them and they aren't from recurring bill payments.

The last one I got was from me using the card at Subway, paid $7 and ended up getting a $35 charge. I would much rather them just deny the card rather than letting it go through and charging me OD fees afterwards