What have white people invented without the influence of people of color?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
What's wrong with war? We're males..it releases are natural aggression..I'm talmbout war back then when tribes had to expand territories to forge empires ..slaves are enemies and thus should be taken as prisoners of war...better to live in slavery than be dead from execution
And colonising the New World(and the slavery that came with it) was about establishing vacation spots?:upsetfavre:

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Daps
Are you justifying death on the battle field?
He don't understand how slavery works in Africa. He don't understand how prisoners of war are assimilated into the tribe. It is completely different from CAC slavery.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
He don't understand how slavery works in Africa. He don't understand how prisoners of war are assimilated into the tribe. It is completely different from CAC slavery.
The only type of slavery utilized by non-whites throughout history was tribal?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
No matter how much you want, you cannot make it to be that one race invented all things good and fair and another all the evils in the world. That's just unrealistic.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yes you quoted Egypt and Egypt precedes any empire in the world..
1. I never quoted Egypt.

2. My original point remains, if, by the logic of this thread, white people stole all the positive accomplishments they're credited with, then they too stole all the negative accomplishments. You can't have one without the other.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
races don't invent things, individual men do. and men of all colors have invented amazing things.

what inventions have a certain white man invented, the internet. I must give credit, it changed the world, hats off to HIM.