What happened to the Root?

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
What's wrong with having "pro-black" threads in a entire subforum completely dedicated to black topical issues? :dwillhuh:

Why would anyone want 'serious' race discussion/news threads in TLR sitting right next to..."getting shyt crumbs tangled up in your asshairs unappreciation" type threads?
No problem with that, there's not enough serious black people in this forum.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dude said he was pro black ;but was quick to call someone a c00n or tell em he would break their jaw.he kept the root going ,he should be back soon

cook

Banned
Daps
the admins are fukking up @Brooklynzson @cook

What would you like the mods and admins to do in order to increase activity in this forum? We can't force people to post here. We move threads that fit into the scope of this forum and we get complaints. Please enlighten me to what the solution is and we'd be happy to do our best.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What would you like the mods and admins to do in order to increase activity in this forum? We can't force people to post here. We move threads that fit into the scope of this forum and we get complaints. Please enlighten me to what the solution is and we'd be happy to do our best.

new mods who can feature threads

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
This subforum only exists so mods/owner can move threads they consider too "pro-black" from locker room.
:russell:Nope. A separate forum makes more sense for serious discussions, instead of having it mixed with eating ass type threads and what not that be in TLR.