What happened to the Root?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yea I was pretty disappointed myself to join the site and see this. Guess everyone would rather discuss thots and celebs all day :yeshrug:

I still don't know why you guys don't understand most the people on this site are white. Based on my in depth research, there's only 3 black people on this site and two of them are suspect :mjpls:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This subforum only exists so mods/owner can move threads they consider too "pro-black" from locker room.

Exactly. Some folks were bothered that "race" threads were in the locker room, and started throwing the "militant" tag at anything that remotely broached the topic.

It's as if they haven't realized what has happened in the past 3-4 years alone.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I still don't know why you guys don't understand most the people on this site are white. Based on my in depth research, there's only 3 black people on this site and two of them are suspect :mjpls:
I agree I've had encounters with peeps who said they were Black, but spoke like a White person would.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Exactly. Some folks were bothered that "race" threads were in the locker room, and started throwing the "militant" tag at anything that remotely broached the topic.

It's as if they haven't realized what has happened in the past 3-4 years alone.
Its kind of sad to be honest.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I agree I've had encounters with peeps who said they were Black, but spoke like a White person would.

How do you know if it is someone is white or black behind the name? I speak and type like a "white guy" but you hear my voice and there is no question what color I am.
I joined because I saw alot of pro-black topics and it was something I've never seen before. But yea, it does seem like it's mostly dudes playing up a stereotype .:snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How do you know if it is someone is white or black behind the name? I speak and type like a "white guy" but you hear my voice and there is no question what color I am.
I joined because I saw alot of pro-black topics and it was something I've never seen before. But yea, it does seem like it's mostly dudes playing up a stereotype .:snoop:
Trolls self-expose themselves that's why. I can sense when it's a Breh and a White person.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This subforum only exists so mods/owner can move threads they consider too "pro-black" from locker room.

What's wrong with having "pro-black" threads in a entire subforum completely dedicated to black topical issues? :dwillhuh:

Why would anyone want 'serious' race discussion/news threads in TLR sitting right next to..."getting shyt crumbs tangled up in your asshairs unappreciation" type threads?