what happened to Taylor Lautner?

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Just looked at dudes Wikipedia, he hasnt done anything since 2016. :ohhh:

I checked wikipedia. He was last on a show called Cuckoo from 2014-2018.
So three years.

With the pandemic last year and this year it's only been like 2 years since he's been out of work.

This happens often enough that it should be a cautionary tale to guys that decide to headline a franchise before their career has ripened. shyt, look at Lautner, Mena Massoud, Josh Hutcherson and Dylan O'Brien there careers have stalled since they didn't have the foundation before their respective franchises kicked off.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So three years.

With the pandemic last year and this year it's only been like 2 years since he's been out of work.

This happens often enough that it should be a cautionary tale to guys that decide to headline a franchise before their career has ripened. shyt, look at Lautner, Mena Massoud, Josh Hutcherson and Dylan O'Brien there careers have stalled since they didn't have the foundation before their respective franchises kicked off.
Dylan O'Brien looks to be working his way back though. That Love & Monsters movie from last year was pretty good and he has movies with Mark Walhlberg and Viggo Mortensen in the pipeline.
And Josh HUtcherson really has never stopped working after The Hunger Games movies. He's just a wee little fella; damn near a midget so he's not going to be anyone's big screen leading man. That Future Man show he had on Hulu was great.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So three years.

I mean, you can say this, but at the same time, if you haven’t built a foundation, how are you gonna turn down the chance to be in a franchise??? Success in acting is so fleeting and opportunities are so few if you don’t have a name that you can’t really afford to turn anything down.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The fact that I came into this thread thinking about Taylor Kitsch only to realize I completely forgot this Taylor also existed says it all methinks.
I swear I was thinking the same shyt. Riggins from Friday Night Lights been working a little bit. And fukk what anyone says Battleship is a low key horrible classic. I watch it every time it comes on FX which is just about every weekend.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So three years.

Dylan O'Brien had to fall back for a bit because he got a major concussion from one of the Maze Runner movies

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So three years.

Dylan O'Brien had to fall back for a bit because he got a major concussion from one of the Maze Runner movies

I think Dylan stayed relevant though. His Love and Monsters movie was well received last year but I think COVID fukked up the money and he's got another movie coming out with Mark Wahlberg this year.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dont ever disrespect Riggins like that again. Texas Forever :ufdup:
tumblr_md1rerfPFY1qfd2vjo1_500.gif

tumblr_n5xykoiwUH1r5xh1lo8_r1_250.gif

gif

beee861097732cbaceefb99abf81930c.gif

:mjcry:

Daps
So three years.

I wouldn’t go that far. Like others have said, success is fleeting. Get that bag while you can still get it. Worst case scenario you make enough to live off of while you’re trying to get established doing other roles when it ends.