i guess she's working on her album :manny:

at least she's supposed to.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:wtf: how did she get exposed as being a poser? What did she do?

Diplo pulled her card. He said her whole "terrorism" thing was a gimmick and that her dad wasn't in the Tamil Tigers at all, but was really a government employee.

:dead:

Her credibility was quickly lost after that

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I knew it was a wrap when she got on a track with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. Can't sell out any harder than that.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
Reppin
NULL
........this wack bytch dont even deserve a thread so pleez let her continue her journey into obscurity

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She's got some great songs on Arular and Kala though (or perhaps I should say, Diplo does)

------------------------------------

On a side note, Diplo works with the strangest set of artists ever. M.I.A., Switch, and Riff Raff :wtf:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Generation Gossip: Blind Item Reveal: M.I.A

CDAN

This controversial singer was thisclose to A list two years ago because of a couple of big hits and talked about awards show appearance. Now? Being controversial used to be cute, but now it turns people off. She is also not a fun person to work for or be with or hang out with and if you do, you do so at your own peril. Two people who worked under her attempted suicide. She dumped her baby (who she never sees) daddy via twitter so she could date someone else.

She accused a former employee of leaking tracks. He didn't and someone was discovered later to have done it. Prior to the discovery of the other person though, the singer blacklisted the man, told everyone to stay away from him and that she would not work with anyone who worked with him. She also had him followed everyday to see if he was responsible. She had him harassed to the point where he got hooked on drugs and has never been the same since. She never apologized when they discovered the real person who had leaked the tracks.

Most Popular and My Guess: Ashanti

Answer: M.I.A

wore out her welcome.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
fukk the gossip shyt, this is supposed to be a forum about music right? Her music still bumps harder than most of the garbage that is spewed in the hip hop community.. Her new album is fixing to drop.1st day cop.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk the gossip shyt, this is supposed to be a forum about music right? Her music still bumps harder than most of the garbage that is spewed in the hip hop community.. Her new album is fixing to drop.1st day cop.

w7kff5.gif

(first day download for me as well though)

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC

integrity/hypocrisy is important to some of us...but i will cop too :smugfavre: