What happened to Jeezy and CTE?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That suicide always was a little strange to me, fill in the rest of the story.

Jeezy's almost unforgivable transgression was putting those dudes on 'White Girl', that shyt is almost listenable after Jeezy verse and the hook. LOL at the 'Make a wish foundation' analogy.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SLICK PULLA works at a Pizza shop in ATL and sells dime bags.......Nikka harrasses me and tell me he got that fire everytime I go get a slice.

When I first saw it I was like :what:

That fuccced me up. I saw this fool on a Source cover with Jeezy and assumed he was eating. Just go to show u can't believe these images......

And Gibbs ain't signed no paperwork it's just a relationship. Gibbs is still unsigned officially......and may stay unsigned unless he can spit out a radio hit and/or get a track with Frank :wrist: or Miguel :wrist:

Which I dont see happening.

They think this BabyFace Killa or Gangsta Grillz is gonna drum up enough interest to get him a real deal. We Shall See tho' cuz this internet fame don't transfer to real life like that and labels are losing money on "established" artists.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cte is black wall street status now.
:yeshrug:

But at least you can't say Game aint try plenty times to put nikkas on n throw them all tons of mixtape features and solo tracks tho..most even got mixtapes put out under BWS. For some reason none of em were able to gain a steady fanbase

Juice
Ya Boy
Clyde Carson
Technique
Eastwood
Cyssero

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
He shut down u MMG fanboys saying he wuz gon flop straight to hell didn't he:russ:...The success of Tm103 got Ross in panic mode don't it?:he can't underperform a Jeezy album that had no promotion and no crazy single before it dropped:russ: Wale got a nice lil female/hipster fanbase but he's irrelevant in the streets....Meek Millz I wish him the best bcuz he could change the tone of the game but:childplease:...forced Ross to go desperate and call Big Meech to try to diss Jeezy but Meech thought so little of Ross he'd rather diss Jeezy for a Gucci Mane tape and a bum named Alley Boy:laff:....I could go on but ill let the push backs speak for itself....Jeezy pushed his album back bcuz it wuznt up to his standards of quality,Ross desperate for a single right now....let's just say it wuz a good year for Jizzle...

:dead:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:

But at least you can't say Game aint try plenty times to put nikkas on n throw them all tons of mixtape features and solo tracks tho..most even got mixtapes put out under BWS. For some reason none of em were able to gain a steady fanbase

Juice
Ya Boy
Clyde Carson
Technique
Eastwood
Cyssero

black wallstreet was never a label.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cte is the make a wish foundation for real nikkas....jeezy gives young black males and sumtimes old black males who would otherwise never sniff a record contract a chance to see what signing a record deal feels like...allows them to see everything that glitters ain't gold which gives them a chance to say they lived they dream,and also allows them to move on with they life and find more suitable careers all while being rescued from the streets.

:gladbron:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
SLICK PULLA works at a Pizza shop in ATL and sells dime bags.......Nikka harrasses me and tell me he got that fire everytime I go get a slice.

:laugh:at least you would think if they were back to the work, i'd be at a decent level, not like high school status. Dime bags and pizza lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That suicide always was a little strange to me, fill in the rest of the story.

Jeezy's almost unforgivable transgression was putting those dudes on 'White Girl', that shyt is almost listenable after Jeezy verse and the hook. LOL at the 'Make a wish foundation' analogy.

They found him in his bathroom with a gunshot wound to the head...didn't say who found em tho.....so far all I've seen is typical conspiracys that pop up when people die.

-First wuz that the illuminati did it.

-He had ties to BMF and there wuz a hit out on BMF snitches.

-Shakir wuz being threatened sum blog sites say by LA Reid or sum other random homo,that gay video or pictures would be released of him...and use the fact LA didn't come to the funeral as evidence I guess...LA Reid look sweet as hell but might just be a azzhole I've heard that too....but either way its sumthin sweet goin on at defjam:laff: I'm not into yalls overall conspiracy of the rap game as a whole...but Defjam y'all got sum sweet nikkas in y'all ranks:childplease: hopefully that wuz the reason for the overhaul of that place...nikkas wuz hirin they boyfriends and shyt for a minute...makes u wonder why Hov got up outta there after doing such a fine job and ressurecting def jam singlehandedly:win::russ:

-And the other wuz recently before he died a rapper and sum other gangbangers were after shakir and he killed himself to protect his family.

Again these were not from any real sources just random internet google searches so no need to pass them off as facts...same theories u get when any black man dies in these industrys:snoop: just givin u what info I could find...his wife in her statement did say Shakir had been acting weird the past 3 weeks before he killed himself....:manny: he wuz scared of gangsters or homos possibly..