What happened to Jeezy and CTE?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
imagine if rozay the bawse signed freddie instead of jeezy:mjpls:
Gibbs would be:eat: and:win: like crazy.we'd be:dj2: to his music on radio+clubs.tell me am wrong.:mjpls:
He did, he signed Gibbs main man Pill and he's eating himself fat right?

Ross is a better label head, but the dukes he signed together with Warner and Roc Nation Wale and Meek Mill already had 100 thousands of follows on twitter.
And they know how to make bangers, with a proven records of bangers (at least Wale). The other dudes who started a little lower on the food chain but still high enough to have a name Stalley and Pill are well not feasting. No one could make rappers like 211 and Slick Pulla hot. Probably not even Jay-z. Just like CMB can't make Gudda Gudda hot.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
He did, he signed Gibbs main man Pill and he's eating himself fat right?

Ross is a better label head, but the dukes he signed together with Warner and Roc Nation Wale and Meek Mill already had 100 thousands of follows on twitter.
And they know how to make bangers, with a proven records of bangers (at least Wale). The other dudes who started a little lower on the food chain but still high enough to have a name Stalley and Pill are well not feasting. No one could make rappers like 211 and Slick Pulla hot. Probably not even Jay-z. Just like CMB can't make Gudda Gudda hot.

Stalley is doing pretty well for himself since he's been part of MMG

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm having trouble understanding, can you please make your point a little clearer :youngsabo:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you said it.. hows that working out now :scusthov:

He shut down u MMG fanboys saying he wuz gon flop straight to hell didn't he:russ:...The success of Tm103 got Ross in panic mode don't it?:he can't underperform a Jeezy album that had no promotion and no crazy single before it dropped:russ: Wale got a nice lil female/hipster fanbase but he's irrelevant in the streets....Meek Millz I wish him the best bcuz he could change the tone of the game but:childplease:...forced Ross to go desperate and call Big Meech to try to diss Jeezy but Meech thought so little of Ross he'd rather diss Jeezy for a Gucci Mane tape and a bum named Alley Boy:laff:....I could go on but ill let the push backs speak for itself....Jeezy pushed his album back bcuz it wuznt up to his standards of quality,Ross desperate for a single right now....let's just say it wuz a good year for Jizzle...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Stalley is doing pretty well for himself since he's been part of MMG
He's eating a lot better than Torch, Young Breed and them.
But he's like the third wheel when rapping with Meek, Wale and Ross. In a dream world the MMG albums would just be Meek, Wale and Ross.

He started on about the same level as Gibbs and is eating a bit better than Gibbs.

My point is that, comparing MMG and CTE is pointless, since the artists had very different conditions. If we X-out Meek and Wale then we can compare.
Ross is a great label head, no doubt. He can promote someone who's already well known to become bigger. He's proven that. Jeezy has only proved that he can't make pretty much unknown people known. The ultimate thing is doing like Wayne did with Nicki. Not what he did for Drake, even if that too is rather impressive.