What happened to Jeezy and CTE?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Blood raw don't fukk with him. Ain't no telling where Boo is and ain't SLick locked up. Them other cats like Rocket I don't know where they are.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
This nikka Bloodraw started randomly hanging out in my city and I live in a small ass town in Florida :heh:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Jeezy is touring of a successful album
Freddie Gibbs is trying to build a buzz

The rest, Slick, Boo, 211 and Jdub are not really doing anything, seems like they on some street shyt some of these dudes. Or they spent all they budgets on whips and money for the strip clubs.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Well Jeezy :eat: good off TM103, as far as CTE none of them nikkas had any potential to blow. He need to advert his focus to Freddie Gibbs. He's one of the few successful artist who came around his time that mid-2000 era(Ye,Wayne, TI, Ross eventhough Ross blew a lil later). But the only one without successful acts under his tutelage unless yall dont count B.O.B for TI

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
this nikka jeezy signed tone trump :russ:

cte is black wall street status now.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Bloodraw started randomly hanging out in my city and I live in a small ass town in Florida :heh:

nikka probally on the run. but ain't he from some small town in fla.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
nikka probally on the run. but ain't he from some small town in fla.

that nikka from panama city that's like a hour from where i live. This nikka just popped up like 6 months ago and been chillin'. :leon: It's wierd seein that nikka.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cte is the make a wish foundation for real nikkas....jeezy gives young black males and sumtimes old black males who would otherwise never sniff a record contract a chance to see what signing a record deal feels like...allows them to see everything that glitters ain't gold which gives them a chance to say they lived they dream,and also allows them to move on with they life and find more suitable careers all while being rescued from the streets.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
Cte is the make a wish foundation for real nikkas....jeezy gives young black males and sumtimes old black males who would otherwise never sniff a record a chance to see what signing a record deal feels like...allows them to see everything that glitters ain't gold which gives them a chance to say they lived they dream,and also allows them to move on with they life and find more suitable careers all while being rescued from the streets.

:deadrose:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I honestly really never paid attention to the rest of CTE...but it's been like a year and a half since Gibbs signed and ain't shyt really came out of it for real...certainly not extraordinarily long for a rapper to be sitting on an imprint sideline, just would be a shame if he wasted time being there cause he has a lot of potential and this was already kinda his second chance at blowing....if he built up all the blog buzz after being dropped from interscope just to squander it to sit on the CTE shelf it'd be a tragedy

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cte is the make a wish foundation for real nikkas....jeezy gives young black males and sumtimes old black males who would otherwise never sniff a record contract a chance to see what signing a record deal feels like...allows them to see everything that glitters ain't gold which gives them a chance to say they lived they dream,and also allows them to move on with they life and find more suitable careers all while being rescued from the streets.

:lawd: