What happened the last time that The Coli opened up registration?

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
:camby:

Yes we can! :mjtf:

If Hollywood can still make 50 World War II movies a year, Jay and Nas will still be talked about

lmao

my point was TheColi needs to open registration so people of all ages, especially young posters will add variety to TheColi

do you find something wrong with variety ?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
lmao

my point was TheColi needs to open registration so people of all ages, especially young posters will add variety to TheColi

do you find something wrong with variety ?
Nah, I personally think it would be comedy. TLR gonna have a bunch of threads about Kick/Twitch streamers + The Booth will become a warzone :lolbron:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Just start charging new and "new" posters for membership. :ohhh:

People tend to have more respect for what they pay for :ufdup: and we could use the funds to hire a troll farm to raid LSA, cac reddit and that site that boer fakkit purchased :ehh:

Then we can farm the fukkery for content :obama: Drawing in even more registrations. :ehh:

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
With the amount of antagonists, cosplaying black folks, nonblacks that be sneak dapping(I see you muthafukkas in my alerts)
, dudes with vile screen names that have a variant of black racism, weird nikkas that never leave the house, simps/panderers, a rapist, a pedo misandrist ex stripper, countless nikkas on the spectrum
Why shouldn’t registration be opened on this sinking ship
You act like the current crop of posters are that damn good
Many of you nikkas are leapers and ain’t living no real life outside this screen
shyt most of yall opinions are straight trash anyway
So what we really arguing about