What games do you NOT recommend?

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
nikkas naming a bunch of good games that they just didn't like personally :dead:

only thing I've recently regretted copping was the persona 3 portable port on ps5. game looks like ass, sound is awful and they didn't even try to remaster anything. didn't even add the cinematics from the console version so you're just legit playing a psp game on a big screen. the gameplay is so tedious I couldn't even finish it, then months later they announce a complete remake :martin:

fukkin greedy ass atlus

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
As somebody that loves From games, i wouldn’t recommend them to anyone who isn’t really serious about bashing their head into a wall until they “get it”
I feel this way about the monster hunter series. With souls games all you really need to do is conquer your first hard boss in order to "get" the game, that's usually within the first 10 hours of gameplay.

With monster hunter, you're forced to bash your head into the wall for atleast 50 hours of grinding before you finally get to the "fun".

That's a series that I know isn't for me.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
YQuUCFn.jpg
I was just about to play this to get to the last chapter. Whats bad about it? They were saying its mandatory for the story over on reddit.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to play this to get to the last chapter. Whats bad about it? They were saying its mandatory for the story over on reddit.

It's the season with the weakest writing and had a release marred with bugs, if you like the series it'll be fun but episode 4 & 5 have a lot of continuity errors. I would put it below 400 days and Michonne in quality, and it's definitely not mandatory. Other than some flashbacks explaining where characters were between seasons none of the characters or story beats carry over to the final season. Maybe I can see it help transition the player to an older Clementine, but she's barely in the game herself :heh: .

I would recommend against it because it trivializes the atmosphere in the series, it's goofy and it sets a bad tone for the final season, which is really good. I played it drunk with my brother, only way I could enjoy it.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
It's the season with the weakest writing and had a release marred with bugs, if you like the series it'll be fun but episode 4 & 5 have a lot of continuity errors. I would put it below 400 days and Michonne in quality, and it's definitely not mandatory.
:picard: Oh damn. Alright bet, thanks for the heads up. Not trying to waste my time playing some mid.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
automata is overrated gameplay wise though..sorry same with replicant..good ass stories though