What games do you NOT recommend?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was excited to play Nier Automata because it’s regarded as a classic, but honestly it’s gotta be the most overrated game I ever played

Gameplay was fairly monotonous but was awful during the 9S portion of the game where you had to constantly do the hacking minigame to be decent in combat

Woulda dropped the game after 2Bs section but I bought it so I forced myself to finish the whole thing

The crazy hard shooting mini game for the credits screen at the end of the game was the biggest slap in the face I’ve ever experienced playing a video game. I absolutely HATED that damn mini game before I even made it halfway through, so for them to make me do that dark souls ass mini game at the very end of the game was :beli:

Story and some other elements of the game were solid though. I see why people like the game but that gameplay was average at best. I think a lot of people just got infatuated with 2Bs ass :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was excited to play Nier Automata because it’s regarded as a classic, but honestly it’s gotta be the most overrated game I ever played

Gameplay was fairly monotonous but was awful during the 9S portion of the game where you had to constantly do the hacking minigame to be decent in combat

Woulda dropped the game after 2Bs section but I bought it so I forced myself to finish the whole thing

The crazy hard shooting mini game for the credits screen at the end of the game was the biggest slap in the face I’ve ever experienced playing a video game. I absolutely HATED that damn mini game before I even made it halfway through, so for them to make me do that dark souls ass mini game at the very end of the game was :beli:

Story and some other elements of the game were solid though. I see why people like the game but that gameplay was average at best. I think a lot of people just got infatuated with 2Bs ass :yeshrug:

This is how i feel about all of platinums games, gameplay wise.

Things that made Nier good were the story, music and art direction. Gameplay gets boring halfway through

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Anything dependent on a platform/launcher to work.
Anything with DRM.
Anything requiring an always-online connection to just play the campaign.
Anything from any company in the habit of releasing broken games to have you paying them to be their beta-tester.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

It's my favorite game of all time, but yeah the hype Automata gets is mostly because of 2B. Probably half the people that talk about it haven't played the game

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Kanjozoku

Got it on sale for like a dollar. Still a waste of money just for that. They don't tell you that multiplayer doesn't even work for console :martin:

Just wanted a decent indie racer like the Tokyo xtreme games but nawl

I hope night runners gets a console port. Once it finally comes out that is :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Whatever Saints Row that started going over the top with the goofiness…..

Far Cry Series
Watchdog Series
Halo Infinite
Starfield on Console
Sifu on console (the FOV is garbage)
Lost Judgement
Resident Evil village DLC
Blaster Master Zero 2
MLB The Show 23
:what:
I know it's your own feeling but Watch Dogs 2 Lost Judgement MLB The Show is the best.

M list
God of War shyt boring unless you like that universe don't waste your time.
Far Cry any of them
Madden
Yakuza 5
Battlefield all of them after 4
Disco Elysium was a baffling experience

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
This is how i feel about all of platinums games, gameplay wise.

Things that made Nier good were the story, music and art direction. Gameplay gets boring halfway through
Platinum produce nothing but mid. I don't know why they're always requested when discussing franchises that need action games :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Platinum produce nothing but mid. I don't know why they're always requested when discussing franchises that need action games :hhh:

Because people assume they carry the energy of clover studios, but they don’t. They make the most by the book hack n’slash games out.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:what:
I know it's your own feeling but Watch Dogs 2 Lost Judgement MLB The Show is the best.

M list
God of War shyt boring unless you like that universe don't waste your time.
Far Cry any of them
Madden
Yakuza 5
Battlefield all of them after 4
Disco Elysium was a baffling experience

For me Lost Judgment story is a step down from Judgment . The dialogue for simple interactions goes os on for way too long .

Judgment on ps4 pro was my game of the year when it dropped , I 100% that title.

MLB Show use to be a graphical showcase title for Sony . The stadiums still look great , but the field grass and character models are ps3 status :gag: