What fukkboy haircut is in style right now and how do i ask for it at the Barbershop

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Breh? What :dahell: is this?

I looked at like 5 min of this...had to stop watching when I seen dude make that lil tent in his cell for the batty boy and him then he took his pants off and got in :scust:

That was enough for me...I never wanna be locked up man

As far as the haircut? Go with the dark Caesar with waves...can't lose there fam

People toss around words without knowing what they really mean.

I am old school and from the hood. And also not a CAC. fukkboy and fukknikka have origins and meanings, which people clearly aren't aware of. The video I posted details the lives of fukkboys or "boys". It's disgusting and probably the worst insult you can call any man.

If you want to throw around those words, just be clear about the homo non-sense that you're talking about.

All Star
Daps
Once nikkas done with the thot boy they're going to start getting the Omarion braids with fade. Already peeped a lot of dudes have it now
12749884_1028132977244366_1963707262_n.jpg

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
LOL if u a real bruh....get the Jimmy Butler haircut...or a cut like Karl Anthony Towns

If u a lil emotional, trendy, metrosexual, care about being stylish, or moist :dame: LOL....get the Odell Beckham or Allen Crabbe (SG for Blazers) haircut

But 4 real...find something that works for u

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
LOL if u a real bruh....get the Jimmy Butler haircut...or a cut like Karl Anthony Towns

If u a lil emotional, trendy, metrosexual, care about being stylish, or moist :dame: LOL....get the Odell Beckham or Allen Crabbe (SG for Blazers) haircut

But 4 real...find something that works for u

You got some weird projections in this post man :russ:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I've had longer hair since 5th grade. Just started going back to the barber and I have no idea what people be asking for? Can ya'll give me some examples of what's in right now and how to achieve the look Google Search is being white...
@Freddie.Cane told me to tell you its too late just wear a hat
22436.jpg