What fukkboy haircut is in style right now and how do i ask for it at the Barbershop

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
IMO sponge dreads/Thot Boy is probably hear to stay and im fine with that. It's just a coiled up Afro and looks crisp as fukk with a fade.
Waves have faded because nikkas dikk riding Future and Odell, acting like no other hairstyle exist. with that said 360's are still an artfom and not everyone can acheive the deep waves. It's still a hoe puller if nikkas would give it a shot.

Braids will make a comeback when some celebrity nikka starts having all the hoes jocking him and the rest of u nikkas will follow suit.

Honestly I'd say do what you know you can pull off.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I don't know what's in right now. But to me this will always be the GOAT fukkboy haircut

tumtum.jpg

haircutstyles2.jpg
I personally hate this style ...but run up on a Dallas cat with this cut and call him a fukk boi if u wanna....and if he got that Fubu no. 5 or 7 be prepared

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I personally hate this style ...but run up on a Dallas cat with this cut and call him a fukk boi if u wanna....and if he got that Fubu no. 5 or 7 be prepared

:mjlol:

I hate that shyt too. That's why I call it the GOAT, shyt was annoying as hell. Roll up with the Fubu #5, white caprice with the police grill, and BIG T chain and you got the Dallas fukkboy starter pack :lolbron:

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
IMO sponge dreads/Thot Boy is probably hear to stay and im fine with that. It's just a coiled up Afro and looks crisp as fukk with a fade.
Waves have faded because nikkas dikk riding Future and Odell, acting like no other hairstyle exist. with that said 360's are still an artfom and not everyone can acheive the deep waves. It's still a hoe puller if nikkas would give it a shot.

Braids will make a comeback when some celebrity nikka starts having all the hoes jocking him and the rest of u nikkas will follow suit.

Honestly I'd say do what you know you can pull off.

Shoutout to Allen Iverson who never sold out from 2002

maxresdefault.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
But seriously. I'm on that Lenny Kravitz wave. People say I look like him. Got locs down to my back. Shyts like a wingman whether I want them to be or not

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Even AI did for a min :wow:

Yea but when you seemingly the only person rocking them, it can feel like you're stranded on an island while everybody else has moved on.

I caved back in Feb, 6 2006 after 6 years of having long hair. I immediately had separation anxiety after cutting my shyt, A nikka was so disgusted in himself all I could do was sleep the day away. 1 of the worse feelings i remember having. I've grown it out several times since then but never having the patience to just keep it long.
Braids? thats out. Dreads? I'm on the fence about it. Sponge dreads/curls? Tried it but until I get back in shape, I aint trying to rock all these long styles. shyt doesnt look wavy on a nikka when he :flabbynsick:. I gotta be able to see my jawline when im rocking long hair. Having a puffy azz face and square head is no bueno trying to pull off them youthful ass styles. Im on my way though.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what's in right now. But to me this will always be the GOAT fukkboy haircut

tumtum.jpg

haircutstyles2.jpg
We called that the dope boy

Its cool nikkas wearin they shyt all out curled dreaded whatever

if u think makes you uncomfortable something wrong with you its your natural hair . It's very uncomfortable for white folks . They say slick shyt " time fur a cut man"

I still rock my 360s ......during wolfing season I let my shyt get long it's gets nappy the difference the way people treat you is crazy.

Kami

Banned
Daps
started getting a ceasar cut pretty much the past few years once all these fukk boy cuts hit the scene.

been getting more looks than ever i dont think these hoes care about hairstyles its more if you take care of yourself. lot of these folk today legit look like bytches imo by not cutting their hair anymore.