What Franchise has more untapped potential: Star Wars or DC movies

What Franchise has more untapped potential: Star Wars or DC movies

• Total voters

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Star Wars with ease. DC as far as films go still have a lot of untapped heroes/series/ideas, but it still has a limited history. When you look at Star Wars then most familiarity are stories relating to or following the main plot lines of the three film trilogies when there's centuries of history to be filled, even in addition to what's already been filled through the Expanded Universe.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not familiar with Star Wars lore but I got a basic understanding of what DC has done historically someone familiar with both who just in sheer or volume has more untapped stories in your opinion?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Good question.

I'm gonna say 'equal' because the films in both franchises seem to be held hostage by people who have a preoccupation with forcing their dumbass world views into the work - Kennedy on Star Wars, Snyder on DC. I wouldn't be mad with both of them getting tossed in the bushes.

When both companies get to TV, with properties a little off the beaten path they excel - in the last year alone we got The Mandalorian and The Watchmen series, which were two of my favourite shows in 2019

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who the hell cares about DC Comics seriously :what:

I’ve said this before. NOBODY read DC Comics like that when I was a kid

:hubie:

giphy.gif

well damn

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ofc wonder woman was terrible it stole the first avengers entire script. :mjlol:

Star wars is better cause no one cares about any DC heroes.