What exactly do females want?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I was talking to buddy and he was saying how the girls want losers...how he had a degree, good job...but wanted a bad boy with tattoo...while some girls want that...many do settle with those who have it together...

so, what do females want?

imma...

security
loyalty
unpredictability

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything, no lie.

They want a tall dude who looks like Morris Chestnut, only with rough edges, deep pockets, an 8 inch dikk, and super powers. This man would command fear everywhere he went, he would have his own theme music. He would be an unstoppable force in the streets, the board room, and the bedroom, but his one singular weakness would be... her.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Everything, no lie.

They want a tall dude who looks like Morris Chestnut, only with rough edges, deep pockets, an 8 inch dikk, and super powers. This man would command fear everywhere he went, he would have his own theme music. He would be an unstoppable force in the streets, the board room, and the bedroom, but his one singular weakness would be... her.
:ehh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm going to wait and see if anyone says one of the most obvious answer there is before I edit this reply and give it away. :pachaha:

Edit: Y'all didn't get it after 30 replies, so I suppose I'll just give it away.

What do women want? Simple. They want love.

Yes, you read that right. Love is what women want. However, the kind of love that women want is not just an ordinary, plain love. Not the brand of "love" that is more like infatuation and is not truly deep. They want the kind of love that only a certain kind of man can offer. They want love only an alpha male can offer. Men of strong character are the type of men who produce the strongest and most loving bonds between themselves and their female counterparts.

Why do you think women keep chasing after thugs and losers and bums, even though it's as plain as day that doing so is a bad idea? Because, these are men of character, no matter if you're willing to admit that or not. Maybe not reputable character, but they are men of distinct character and strength. These men show these women that they have the kind of strength that they need and so they fall in love with that.

Then of course, there's the issue of women chasing after men with money as well. It's interesting how chasing a loser and a rich man seem like 2 completely opposite things. At the same time, when it comes to women, these two things are one in the same. How? Both are men of strength, as I said. A man of strength is the kind of man that can truly adapt to a woman's needs and love her in the way that she needs to be loved. He is the kind of man that can raise a woman's children in the way that they need to be raised. Even if these men are complete a$$holes, women think that they can shape and change these men into becoming powerful lovers because they see all of the necessities there to do so. But the men never change because a man is only capable of changing himself. That is what women fail to understand. Men don't get changed by women. Men change themselves.

Unfortunately, today we're conflicted with the sad reality that most of the men that women SHOULD (technically) be pursuing are not wanted by women. These are the average nice guys. While these "nice guys" (or simps, or whatever you want to call them) may have all of the secondary characteristics that women want, they do not have the primary characteristic women look for: strong character. Nice guys are often pussies and women don't want pussies. Why would someone with a p*ssy want another p*ssy? I have one dikk which gets me into enough trouble already, so why would I want 2? Jeez.

It's as simple as that folks. :whoo:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This society has it backwards. We shouldn't be chasing the women. The women should be chasing us. Have you been in a successful relationship where you were the chaser? :usure: Leaders don't chase.

Build an empire and you will get plenty of followers if you catch my drift.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
This society has it backwards. We shouldn't be chasing the women. The women should be chasing us. Have you been in a successful relationship where you were the chaser? :usure: Leaders don't chase.

i've said this before multiple times on this forum and live by it. however, i highly doubt anyone's really gonna change and decide not to chase females. you have to condition yourself not to do that...

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

This makes no sense. If a female sees a guy she likes she will most likely go after him and it's the same for males. No one gender is or should be assigned a role when it comes to going after someone you want.