What does Victor do better than Bol Bol?

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Please explain to me why Victor Wenbenyama is a generational prospect while Bol Bol was a 2nd round pick when Bol Bol was doing the same exact things as Victor in High School. They are the same player with the same skillset. They even look alike on the court. Bol can dribble, shoot, and drive the ball just as good as Victor. If Bol Bol is not getting hype, Victor shouldn't get hype either.

Bol Bol's high school highlights are a carbon copy of Wenbenyama's current highlights.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bol Bol was projected as a lottery pick coming out of HS

The difference to me is that Victor is more dominant against elite comp...Victor has a more fluid jumper, and is a better shot blocker

Ppl say Victor is a 7'3 KD...but I think if he improves his foot speed and gets stronger, he could be a better shot blocking, better jump shooting 7'3 KG

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yup, bol bol broke his foot early in his first season at oregon which caused his draft stock to plummet. but I agree about the similar skillset. I thought bol bol should have been a lottery pick.

Bol was bullshyttin a lot and didn't take shyt seriously either. Thought he could coast on talent. When he was bullshyttin with the Nuggets, sent to the G-League, and got traded around I think it woke him up that he had to take shyt seriously.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I legit think people wanted Bol Bol to fail cause the nikka ugly as sin. Good for him ballin tho.
:laff: that’d be some shyt. If I’m him and that’s true I’d be like how you want me to fail cuz I’m ugly as shyt? :dahell: how does that affect you? :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yup, bol bol broke his foot early in his first season at oregon which caused his draft stock to plummet. but I agree about the similar skillset. I thought bol bol should have been a lottery pick.
A lot of people forget that the main reason that Bol Bol fell in the draft was because his foot was red flagged and he had another foot surgery last year as well. Brogdon fell in the draft because of the exact same thing.

It was also the knock on him after in that he was more concerned with the off the court aspect rather than focusing on his game in the floor.

Last edited: