What does Jack Harlow rap about?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I've heard a few songs from him, and he seems to have no concept to any of his songs. Granted, they're singles, so I don't expect a introspective/conceptual masterpiece. But he seems to be one of those new age Drake-off shoot rappers with no depth to their bars, nothing that stands out as far as voice, delivery, or technical skills. He doesn't seem horrible but bland and unimaginative. Every rhyme sounds like cookie cutter filler bars you could scribble down in a matter of 5 minutes.

"I fukk hood rats, but don't fall for the mouse trap
I'm from Kentucky, I run with some wild cats
Y'all lack of success is my inspiration, I'm lucky I found that"

These are his type of bars from what I can tell

So if anyone actually listens to him on here, what is his content? Women? Being a rapper?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Being a rapper. Being a white dude around mostly black folks. Man I’ve listened to a lot of his stuff and went to his homecoming concert in Louisville cause my girl wanted to go. Hes kinda generic but can definitely rap and has decent punch lines. Helps that he’s like 6’4 and genuinely seems like just an average decent cac who raps.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I've only heard three verses from him ("What's Poppin' (Remix)," "Killer (Remix)," "Industry Baby"). He's dope. Doesn't say anything mind-blowing, but he knows how to flow on tracks and he has a good delivery. It also seems like he knows his place as a young white rapper. He hasn't had any :mjpls: moments like Post Malone yet.