What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I would a been out there with Hill Harper shytting on Trump if I knew about it.

Them nikkas we're not dumb enough to promote the event, Trump mentioned coming to Detroit but the whole church in the hood shyt was completely unknown.

None of them nikkas promoted themselves being there until they took them pics. Their social media pages did not mention the event AT ALL until it was over. Nobody in the city knew about this shyt, that's why you didn't have thousands of people outside protesting the shyt.

The event was completely unknown until it happened. They wouldn't promote it because they knew the city would act up.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hold up......
they were in there with David Duke too? These rappers can put a no fly zone on other black people but not one for David Duke?

and these rappers are lost. Can you imagine any rapper from the 90's attending an event to support an overt white supremacist (Trump) alongside David Duke?
What happened to us? Us, meaning black men. I say us because we should be collectively criticizing this bullshyt.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't know how David Duke looks, but if I was standing there and heard that interiewer say his name, I would hit that mfer with my pistol while he was getting filmed.

As long as I got a few people with me that's strapped for crowd control, id stay there and wait on the cops, creating real life "about that shyt" footage that may influence thousands of others to do something similar.

Imagine the buzz a headline like

"BREAKING NEWS" "KKK leader David Duke pistol whipped during interview in Detroit by a nikka named Blake and his armed friends"

Internet would be buzzing for months and others would follow suit.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
None of them nikkas promoted themselves being there until they took them pics. Their social media pages did not mention the event AT ALL until it was over. Nobody in the city knew about this shyt, that's why you didn't have thousands of people outside protesting the shyt.

The event was completely unknown until it happened. They wouldn't promote it because they knew the city would act up.
Trump out here sneak rallying :mjlol:

What a p*ssy

I bet his hero H****r never had to do that shyt :umad:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
So now it's being reported that the entire "Blacks for Trump" event in Detroit was staged.

The campaign decided to put the usual black supporters that travel to every Trump event on stage, only one of them is from Detroit, and everyone else is from out of town.

They saw that the church was still empty, so they filled it with Charlie Kirk's people and other MAGAs.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GQRyL7EXgAEo1e7.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
10:10 mark. Defends himself about being accused of being MAGA.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
@15:25-15:33 he slipped up "trump, we gonna win that joint" he's MAGA