What Does Ja Rule Think?, Rappers Who Support Trump Thread

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Flint rapper krispylife defends himself

Saw the full video of this on YouTube and he was using the stimulus as his reason for supporting Trump and that’s the dumbest part of this whole “The Hood” supports Trump movement , because most if not all republicans voted no on the stimulus stuff but this idea is everywhere. SMH my people be so lost sometimes :francis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This shyt comedy to me brehs :heh:+:ahh:
Dawg I knew Peezy for years and stayed on Harvard down the street from they studio back around 2014, I've been around Vezzo at the studio with Helluva and in clubs a few times.

This is fukk nikka activity. I thought they would just leave it at pics and or clear it up with some "we got paid" or "they asked us to come" type of shyt.

Nah, these nikkas are pushing the "free thinker" bullshyt, which actually means "we look at all the facts, and tell you that all of them are lies". nikkas some fukkin sucka nikkas. Straight up.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
trump is actually in the trenches, talking to black people.

you have to respect that.

biden is standing next to men in dresses and trying to remember the name of his children.

:francis:
No the fukk he isn't. Why do y'all lie for Trump on here?

Why do you supposed 'both sides posters' treat the GOP and Trump like they're acting in good faith?

I don't even give a fukk about Biden, but you people couldn't be any more obvious.

@TripleAgent
@K.O.N.Y
@JT-Money
@Dipsey Doo

I'm not even surprised to see these 4 idiots dap that shyt post either. They took off the mask long ago.

Trump is down in the trenches with David Duke, having a good faith conversation with Black people, although all you see is a sea of white people.

Like, this is what these people want us to believe.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone agrees with instant death penalty for drug dealers without trials like in China and complete immunity for police.

That's what the streets saying.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
S4MYHzf.jpeg

Pathetic. :mjlol:
Damn she my type tho

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Saw the full video of this on YouTube and he was using the stimulus as his reason for supporting Trump and that’s the dumbest part of this whole “The Hood” supports Trump movement , because most if not all republicans voted no on the stimulus stuff but this idea is everywhere. SMH my people be so lost sometimes :francis:
Not to mention, Trump didn’t want to do the stimulus.

We knew him putting his name on the checks would have people gravitating to him.