What do you think is the best and worst final fantasy?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
8 - Mostly nostalgia talking as I know most people can't stand the combat system and find the story convoluted. However it was the first FF I played and Squall was a G and the limit breaks were the best in the series. Also the fact that Squall died in disc 1 and you were just living out his fantasy :whew:

10 - Tidus was perhaps the worst main character in series history. But easily the best story twist imho and combat system. That heavy metal soundtrack at the beginning and when you fight SIN :blessed:

7 - Best villain and best twist in the series and best villain. Also beating all the Omega weapons :myman:

15 - Would be higher up the list if the plot wasn't so thin. :russell: Warping was so dope and it was a good attempt at open world but the world was mostly empty and the cities you could go to were trash.

9. Zidane was the first FF character with real swag. More upbeat than 7 and 8. However outside of Vivi and Freya the characters were pretty weak and the final boss might be the worst in franchise history

13 - loved the combat, character specific summons and character designs, however perhaps the most annoying characters in FF. The main character didn't even feel like she fit in that world and the dialogue was :scust: I beat that game front to back and I still don't know wtf the story was about. Didn't mind the hallway, hell 10 was a hall way too but whoever wrote it was half retarded.

12 - only FF I never finished :manny:. I even figured out a cheat to Max my party to 100 in the first 3rd of the game. Didn't even give enough fukks to play it through and I'm a huuuuge fan.

12 should've been a spin off. I'm convinced 12 along with the shytty movie is a big reason why Squaresoft almost went completely under. Make an RPG without a main character to play :skip:
13 ain’t better than 12

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
10 was the best

followed by 7

13, 15, 12, 8 all sucked

didn't finish playing 6,

didn't play the rest :yeshrug:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Never played the online ones so gonna just judge the ones i played

Best to worst

10-2
13-3
13-2

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Final Fantasy X is the best to me
Gameplay and story were top notch although the setting was a bit lack luster compared to previous games.

Worst is by far Final Fantasy II :scust: for those that never played this shyt, you're chracters gain stars by doing actions in battle. Want more hp and defense? Get hit more. Want more strength or magic? attack with weapons or magic.

What ends up happening is people just grind stats by having their characters just beat the shyt out of each other in battle cuz you get stats no matter who you attack or who damaged you :scusthov:

For fans of the series what is your favorite and most hated?

My OPINION
Best: FFVIII and VI are tied for me
Worst: FF13

My objective assessment
Best: FFVI
Worst: FFXIII

I like BOTH of the MMOs to be honest but XI was something super special and I played it for the better part of like 10 years. I'm already kinda tired of XIV.

Most underrated is actually FF 12 or 5. 12 gets a bad rap for highlighting the wrong protagonist. If Basch or Baltheir would have been the main character it woulda been a top-tier FF. The remake sold like hotcakes.

8 - Mostly nostalgia talking as I know most people can't stand the combat system and find the story convoluted. However it was the first FF I played and Squall was a G and the limit breaks were the best in the series. Also the fact that Squall died in disc 1 and you were just living out his fantasy :whew:

"Squall is Dead" was debunked by the game director its not canon.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
My OPINION
Best: FFVIII and VI are tied for me
Worst: FF13

My objective assessment
Best: FFVI
Worst: FFXIII

I like BOTH of the MMOs to be honest but XI was something super special and I played it for the better part of like 10 years. I'm already kinda tired of XIV.

Most underrated is actually FF 12 or 5. 12 gets a bad rap for highlighting the wrong protagonist. If Basch or Baltheir would have been the main character it woulda been a top-tier FF. The remake sold like hotcakes.

"Squall is Dead" was debunked by the game director its not canon.
I know, still amazing theory and explained the fukkery after disc one :mjlol: