What do you think having their picture in their avy says about a poster?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've aslways thought people with pics in their avy where introverts, attention seekers or just more thorough...

They usually the same people that reveal aspects of their personal life to anonymous people on the internet, is this insecurity... seeking approval?

What's your take?

Oh yeah thats me in my avy :jawalrus:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i had my shyt in my avi for a minute but i just changed it

alot of these dudes scared to show they face cuz of the shyt they say wont add up

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've aslways thought people with pics in their avy where introverts, attention seekers or just more thorough...

They usually the same people that reveal aspects of their personal life to anonymous people on the internet, is this insecurity... seeking approval?

What's your take?

Oh yeah thats me in my avy :jawalrus:

ive always thought it was pathetic, to be honest. secretly they're all hoping to get PMs from someone captain-save-hoeing their asses.

on any forum i see no reason for folks to attach their face to things that can be used to hurt them later in life

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
if its a females i find attractive ill probably pay a little more attention to their post then i would under normal circumstances.....

on the flip side if its a female i dont find attractive i tend to not give a shyt about their thoughts.......

if its a nikka that looks like a sucka he's getting skipped over off gp

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
one thing I noticed is that there are maaaaad white posters on the coli but the only people who put themselves in their avys are usually black or non-white :patrice:

I would never put my whole likeness in my avy but I'm gonna change mine back to something knicks related in a little bit.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I thought it was cool to hide behind an avi. Thought that was the point of a forum.
But everything we do is a reflection of who we are. It's about self expression of inner truth. A Lot of dudes is confused about who they are and who they aren't. Which is normal. I had to drag myself through the dirt to find my self worth so I don't judge anyone else. I'm still working on it.

We all come into this confusing world that tells us it's a wonderful place as a kid, then we grow up and it ain't like that. So we become insecure. Trust, I'm insecure, have a big ego, think the world is too big, hate bullshyt, I'm cripplingly shy, lazy, afraid of embassassment, etc. But I'm built from the ground up. I don't mind being at my worst, I'm building to my best. I Accept change. But I'm rambling...

I just like tho cool, smoldering stare of my current avi. :youngsabo:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
one thing I noticed is that there are maaaaad white posters on the coli but the only people who put themselves in their avys are usually black or non-white :patrice:

I would never put my whole likeness in my avy but I'm gonna change mine back to something knicks related in a little bit.

:rudy: probably because we dont want to be dismissed as a "cac" when having a conversation not dealing with race at all.

maybe i should put a cool avi of me praying with a cig in my hand though

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:rudy: probably because we dont want to be dismissed as a "cac" when having a conversation not dealing with race at all.

settle down, it was just an observation.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
mine in usually what i'm listening to at the time

:manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

To be fair... you have a point. It's sort of like the reverse of the real world.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i had my shyt in my avi for a minute but i just changed it

alot of these dudes scared to show they face cuz of the shyt they say wont add up

I had mine in there for a minute as well. Only because I couldn't think of what new pic to had. Got mixed reviews.. but posters I clowned for being gross ugly looking creatures (only cuz they talked shyt to me first)... couldn't say a gotdamn thing back to me when they saw my pic, lol.

Some people thought I would be darker skinned for some reason, like you can't be light brown and pro-black.

I don't recommend putting up your real pics tho, it's usually unnecessary, unless you're a female.