Banned
Daps
OP is a weirdo. :scusthov:
tumblr_nc7u0c2iQG1qksrbeo2_250.gif

okay bud

1stPick

Banned
Daps
@1stPick You exposed yourself bigtime :ufdup:. I don't want to ever hear you shyt talk Africans with that fake militant speak again, we now know you lust young Swedish boys :scust:.

:russ: I dont lust any other man

I am however, very secure with myself, so I have no issue with admiring another person's style :yeshrug:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I dont lust any other man

I am however, very secure with myself, so I have no issue with admiring another person's style :yeshrug:

You're a battyman who prefers white boys and Arab women, and that's okay I'm not a homophobe. But stop badmouthing Africans under the pretense of moral superiority. You can't call us c00ns, but simultaneously dream of getting your culo blasted by white hockey players.

Last edited:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You're a battyman who prefers white boys and Arab women, and that's okay I'm not a homophobe. But stopbadmouthing Africans under the pretense of moral superiority.

I'm East African myself, when did I ever badmouth Africans :dahell:

And I just said today that I would only marry/procreate with an Ethiopian women. You sound pretty homophobic to me breh. So admitting another man has style makes you suspect now? :heh: . Women compliment other women all the time but guys arent allowed to do it :stopitslime:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm East African myself, when did I ever badmouth Africans :dahell:

And I just said today that I would only marry/procreate with an Ethiopian women. You sound pretty homophobic to me breh. So admitting another man has style makes you suspect now? :heh: . Women compliment other women all the time but guys arent allowed to do it :stopitslime:

You were shytting on Africans non-stop in that Parisian train thread (the one about racist English soccer fans). I have no problem with you being gay or bi, I'm just saying it's interesting you would paint us as c00ns when you're sexually damn near exclusively into non-blacks (arab girls, white men). I'll let you cook though, I otherwise have no interest in this thread.

Last edited: