Dang, killed it. Spot on.

:russ:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lol this gonna sound corny but my first real job was working at walmart. I was 18 years old and obsessed with romance novels, walmart employees get a discount and i bought so many books. I couldnt wait ti go to work to see what new title they had. Everyone thought i was nuts but i was just happy to have money to feed my addiction. Now a days you couldnt pay me to go into walmart unless it was absolutly necessary. I hate that place.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Lol this gonna sound corny but my first real job was working at walmart. I was 18 years old and obsessed with romance novels, walmart employees get a discount and i bought so many books. I couldnt wait ti go to work to see what new title they had. Everyone thought i was nuts but i was just happy to have money to feed my addiction. Now a days you couldnt pay me to go into walmart unless it was absolutly necessary. I hate that place.
AV4Lrw4.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm East African myself, when did I ever badmouth Africans :dahell:

And I just said today that I would only marry/procreate with an Ethiopian women. You sound pretty homophobic to me breh. So admitting another man has style makes you suspect now? :heh: . Women compliment other women all the time but guys arent allowed to do it :stopitslime:
You were shytting on Africans non-stop in that Parisian train thread (the one about racist English soccer fans). I have no problem with you being gay or bi, I'm just saying it's interesting you would paint us as c00ns when you're sexually damn near exclusively into non-blacks (arab girls, white men). I'll let you cook though, I otherwise have no interest in this thread.

Arab men have a thing for blonde boys.