What do you recommend to play on the switch?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
The new Kirby has been a lot of fun. First 3D Kirby I've played (is it the first ever?) and they did it nice.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Great game but battles were too long lol am like gotdam...i dont wanna spend an hr in tactical battle

I loved the long battles, but hated all that school running around the campus shyt. Having tea parties.
:whoo:I was just looking at a review.y’all saved me some time.they ain’t say or show that
As far as exclusives go it's looking like the switch is the goat system 🤔
Nothing but the truth.I’m still feasting and mastering games from a couple years back along wit new shyt dropping:whew:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
The new Kirby has been a lot of fun. First 3D Kirby I've played (is it the first ever?) and they did it nice.
This gonna be my next cop when I finish bowsers fury and odyssey

The Kirby review I saw remind me of odyssey somewhat so that got my attention right away like
:banderas:Another 3d open world to explore

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
ohh ok hahah dragon quest is good for u simple minded nikkas, :flabbynsick: easy old school turn base battle....persona 5 strikers but only if already played the 1st one lol
Who this nikka think he talking to?
Don’t hold back give me list

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've been playing Dead Cells. It's a rogue lite but there's so many options and customization that it never gets stale. I still haven't beaten the 2nd hardest difficulty level. Working my way through that so I can beat the last difficulty level. The gameplay is very rewarding.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
i wanna snatch the mario kart dlc but it’s free if u play online

I appreciate nintendo making the decision for me

I’m not copping til wave 4 or 5 at least

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
As far as exclusives go it's looking like the switch is the goat system 🤔
Always has been. :mjlol:

Even back on the Wii era, console stans were wilding out about their beef and I was like "Man, Metroid Prime Trilogy is a good ass game." :wow: