What do you recommend to play on the switch?

Daps
Mario odyssey if u haven’t played it
Most wholesome fun experience I’ve had since a kid tbh

I’m taking my time with the game now

Soon as I get off I got some weed and this Mario game I can’t wait to boot up :banderas:

I'm not sure what kind of gamer you are @Rozay Oro but I can't stress this enough games like Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild are great gaming experiences. But just know it's the kind of game where you get exactly what you put into it. If you're the type that wants to sit back, explore, figure things out and enjoy that journey then these are the two games I would suggest.

My friend loves Zelda but played BotW and treated it like all the other Zeldas. Went dungeon to dungeon. A to B and then beat the game and was like "I don't get the hype" once he beat it. Another friend used a guide to find all the Moons in Mario and thought the game was mid afterwards.

If you want to immersion I would go with these two. If you want something story driven go with Xenoblade. You'll definitely get well over 100+ hours with each of the entries. I've only played the 2nd one and loved it. The first few chapters are slow but things escalate quickly. The combat isn't turn based, like @Gizmo_Duck said more than that and actually if you look at videos you might think it's simple/boring but playing it after everything is unlocked is so great.

I actually just started the 1st one yesterday, forgot I even had it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
bayonetta 2, each chapter is about 30-45 so u can stop and go pretty easily ,,i would recommend some JRGS but lol u seem weak minded

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
I got few indie games on sale, they’re good but better for short bursts. I want something bigger to get immersed in or just lots of fun.
Breath of the Wild is the GOAT. It ain't even close. :wow:

Zelda Link's Awakening is great too, Skyward Sword is nice if you can stomach the motion controls.

Fire Emblem Three Houses is kind of dusty, but it's enjoyable.

Can't go wrong with Metroid. Dread is insane, Super Metroid is still a classic.

The Switch is great for retro gaming in general.

But seriously, judging by what you asked, you gotta get Breath of the Wild.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Add Mario 3d world+bowsers fury to that to.

The games hit different when u stop walking and master the movement :wow:

Trying to see what I can’t get Over or on top of at this point

I ain’t know Mario had advanced movement til I saw a speed run then I was like :skip::childplease::dahell::snoop::whew::jbhmm:

Jumped around a couple hours or practicing and :blessed: I move-and float wit the angels like Nintendo intended brehs

One of my most proudest gaming moments tbh
Props to Nintendo for the work they did on that

Speed running is fun as shyt the better u get cause of that and I’m not a speed runner