What do you do when your g/f or wife hits you?

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
When my girl "hits" me, I don't even think about hitting her back.......I just get on some real petty shyt. Like one time I called her up at work in the morning and told her when she comes home for lunch, I got some Chik-fil-a waiting for her (bytches LOVE Chik-fil-a). I get her the 12 nugget meal, waffle fries, & ice tea. I proceed to smash 11 nuggets, ALL the fries, and half the tea. Then I put about 4 packs of BBQ sauce into the lil nugget box with the lone chicken nugget.......to give it that weight effect. Put it back in the bag, lay the bag on the stove. Then as she opens the front door and gets a whiff of them nugget(s)......she makes a bee-line for the kitchen where she sees that Chik-fil-a bag. My dude, the total look of utter DISGUST when she opens that box up and sees that one nugget warms my fkking soul. Then knowing her lunch break ain't but 30 minutes and has to go back to work with that stomach on growl mode as she thumbs through her purse for change to try to get something out the vending machine. Lesson here, Bey.......you come at Kisuke, you best not miss!

And yes, I really did this to my girl :russ:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I have to do what I have to do, If I try to fukk with my dikk it lasts 1-2 mins usually so its not even worth the effort. If I use the strap on, I can prolong it for as long as I like, and im still giving her the experience of sex, me on top of her etc...

:rolleyes:

If she wanted a toy she could do that herself. She might as well be a lesbian.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
My gf gets angered easily and can be a huge bytch, Many times she will hit me closed fists, slaps depends. Anyway I was raised never to touch a girl, sometimes I do a power walk to get away from her but I dont put my hands on her. Any other dude go through his?

man listen, leave that chick alone my breh. Women like that have deep seeded issues and most of the time have came from a abusive home where they think its normal to express that type anger physically. Its not worth it, she will fukk around and hit you with some object, hurt or kill you and most likely wont get no jail time. You lay hands on her and youre going to jail...leave and find a woman thats gonna love you enough not to hit you

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
We have been together for years and it just seems natural to be together, add in a kid and a apartment and all of that it would be harder and inconvenient to break it off. The sexual thing I think frustrates her too. I have to fukk her with a strap on because i bust so quick. I made a thread on it
:aicmon: :troll: *unsubscribed*

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
:snoop: Horrible troll. Same dude who wanted to meet up with other coli dudes to play video games.

Edit: Also had some gay fantasy thread or some thing of that nature.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Hit that bytch back.
Some of you dumb fukks dont think before you act. You gotta hurt her in the deepest way possible

Say you do the typical "dumb nikka" shyt and hit her, right?

• Then she calls the cops and get you arrested.
  • Now you have a domestic violence record on your sheet.
  • Any woman you piss off from ther eon can call the cops, smack themselves, and say YOU did it and since you already have that on your records who will the judge believe? You the person known for hitting women? i think not
  • Not to mention you now have a record which means you will be passed upon for quality jobs

OR you can do it my way... PRESS CHARGES :smugbiden:

Now imagine all the things i mentionned above being HER SITUATION. You done fukked her up for life with one phone call.

3qo3y7.jpg

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Some of you dumb fukks dont think before you act. You gotta hurt her in the deepest way possible

Say you do the typical "dumb nikka" shyt and hit her, right?

• Then she calls the cops and get you arrested.
  • Now you have a domestic violence record on your sheet.
  • Any woman you piss off from ther eon can call the cops, smack themselves, and say YOU did it and since you already have that on your records who will the judge believe? You the person known for hitting women? i think not
  • Not to mention you now have a record which means you will be passed upon for quality jobs

OR you can do it my way... PRESS CHARGES :smugbiden:

Now imagine all the things i mentionned above being HER SITUATION. You done fukked her up for life with one phone call.

3qo3y7.jpg

fukk you and your "great plan."

Keep your god damn hands off me and you wont get the Rhianna treatment.