What do you do when your g/f or wife hits you?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
She may be making dents on your soul now with those female ass punches...

... but wait 'til y'all go further and see what kind of dents the broad gon' do with your account when your bytch made ass self can't defend your integrity.

Making a thread is already taking an L...

... as this is simply a precursor to a man with no leadership attributes and unable to contain his female pet.

Ain't no bytch putting hands on me.

Los. Bobby --- help me sang!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh...dump this broad...

she will catch you on a bad day...and you will knock her ass out...

when you sitting in the clink...becuz best believe she gonna call the cops on you...you will wish you had left :wow:

Daps
Why can't you break up with her

It's not going to get better

Sent from handheld Minority Report console

We have been together for years and it just seems natural to be together, add in a kid and a apartment and all of that it would be harder and inconvenient to break it off. The sexual thing I think frustrates her too. I have to fukk her with a strap on because i bust so quick. I made a thread on it

Daps
I'd beat my mans ass if he fukked me with a strap-on, too. Lol.

I have to do what I have to do, If I try to fukk with my dikk it lasts 1-2 mins usually so its not even worth the effort. If I use the strap on, I can prolong it for as long as I like, and im still giving her the experience of sex, me on top of her etc...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Arent the domestic laws pretty cut and dry? Like no middle ground and the cops dont have any discretion on the matter
Yes.
There are a lot of what-ifs and you investigate each situation separately, not just on past experiences with other people. So, the man isn't always the one who gets arrested. There are cases where it's the opposite. 1. men who take on abuse and get hit, they have wussy written all over their face. It's pretty sad. 2. Men who don't hit back and have signs of injury. 3. Even though the woman is injured too, there are cases where the men are defending themselves. This is tough, but it is possible where the woman is the primary aggressor and attacks first. Maybe the dude cheated on her when he said he never cheated on her, but he got caught. That's enough to trip the crazy switch. It happens. It takes deeper investigation. 4. Woman is physically stronger than the man. You can have a man who is physically-handicapped in some way such that she is stronger.
Usually, first time domestic assault cases don't result in a conviction, but time suspended, and the assaulter has to go to anger management class. If there's major signs of injury, like he b*tch slapped her to the next county, there will be a conviction and a pretty extensive protective order (a.k.a. restraining order) will be put into place.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
We have been together for years and it just seems natural to be together, add in a kid and a apartment and all of that it would be harder and inconvenient to break it off. The sexual thing I think frustrates her too. I have to fukk her with a strap on because i bust so quick. I made a thread on it

:why::stopitslime::troll:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Wow! You bonk her with a strap on? She definitely has no respect for you and is probably with you the same reason you are with her, convenience.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

See, this is the thing, why don't you tell us your relationship with your old lady before we begin ragging on you? Gawt damnit man.

As for laws regarding domestic abuse in your state... why don't you google it? We don't know where you live. You could be in Vermont, Dirty Souf Dakota or Saxkatchewon.

You should have known how ratchet your lady friend was going to be early on -- cuz most females don't start acting violent 5 years after being together , you should have seen the red flags as soon as you starting living with her.

But you ignored the signals and now, even without opening your wallet - you're paying for it.

Only advice for any of us to give you is to cut your losses and do one of 2 things.

Sever your ties with her and fight for custody (that is, if you want the b*stard) or two...

Go to counseling and hope her ratchette ass stops taking her angst/sexual frustrations out on you - cuz it looks like if you aren't already - she gon' be like an open downloadable public file...

... and you gon' be sharing her.

Man up and act like the male figure/father you are in this relationship or find yourself in a deep state of irreversible depression.

The public forum ain't nice, but we tell you what you need to know/hear.

and i'm gon'...

:cape:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
we be trollin.. we be trollin.. webetrollinwebetrollinwebetrollin!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA8kWcyUzd4&t=0m16s"]Ice Cube & DMX - eye of the tiger remix - YouTube[/ame]

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

mcnabb.gif

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
I have to do what I have to do, If I try to fukk with my dikk it lasts 1-2 mins usually so its not even worth the effort. If I use the strap on, I can prolong it for as long as I like, and im still giving her the experience of sex, me on top of her etc...

Have you ever considered the fact that people can improve in bed with effort and study?