What do you do when your g/f or wife hits you?

Daps
My gf gets angered easily and can be a huge bytch, Many times she will hit me closed fists, slaps depends. Anyway I was raised never to touch a girl, sometimes I do a power walk to get away from her but I dont put my hands on her. Any other dude go through his?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chris Brown went thru the same thing......He didnt handle it properly.

34odeea.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Lu5LQWRVY"]Tariq Nasheed - 7 Levels Of Disrespect From Females - YouTube[/ame]

:mjpls:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
My gf gets angered easily and can be a huge bytch, Many times she will hit me closed fists, slaps depends. Anyway I was raised never to touch a girl, sometimes I do a power walk to get away from her but I dont put my hands on her. Any other dude go through his?
Well, as an ex-cop, the last thing I want to end up in jail for is domestic abuse.
I can block, it's pretty easy. My wife's MMA game is weak. Yes, I could call the cops up for being a domestic violence victim, but I don't do that. If she kicks me in the nuts, then I will dial 911. :yeshrug:

Daps
Well, as an ex-cop, the last thing I want to end up in jail for is domestic abuse.
I can block, it's pretty easy. My wife's MMA game is weak. Yes, I could call the cops up for being a domestic violence victim, but I don't do that. If she kicks me in the nuts, then I will dial 911. :yeshrug:

Arent the domestic laws pretty cut and dry? Like no middle ground and the cops dont have any discretion on the matter