What do you do when your boy gets out??

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
are you his only contact? and is he coming to same area as you?

I'm his only non-ignorant contact. I sorta moved out of the area.. but I'm assuming same city. he's really from Jamaica ... my first plan is to get him to consider moving there .. I will fund him if he does that shyt.

the main reason I'm concerned is because urban cities are just fertile grounds to keep nikkas jealous of others lives.. and are set up to put them back in prison.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Finally, some advice. You don't feel like some clothes money and p*ssy is warranted?? I would wanna fukk somethin the moment i got out...
Well, you can always meet up with this guy and just find out how he's doing. 9 years is a long time. He might have changed, better or worse. Who knows if 1. he is a "changed man" looking to do the right thing, 2. he still has a criminal mind and has been planning a crime spree but needs a partner, or 3. he has become a weirdo and you need to escape immediately.

So after the conversation, you might determine how you want to help out.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was locked up long enough for that shyt to come back in style :russ:

:ohhh: A nikka that got locked in 92 can come out like nothin happened

I can still wear my fitted jeans? :leon:

What about my adjustable ballcap? :leon:

Get a part in my haircut too? :leon:

The Knicks still aint won a ship? :leon:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'm his only non-ignorant contact. I sorta moved out of the area.. but I'm assuming same city. he's really from Jamaica ... my first plan is to get him to consider moving there .. I will fund him if he does that shyt.

the main reason I'm concerned is because urban cities are just fertile grounds to keep nikkas jealous of others lives.. and are set up to put them back in prison.

seems like the best option really

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just know this, most people who come out from doing a good stretch of time come out with this real serious/dry attitude. Give him some time to acclimate to the outside before you start blazing him with jokes. Plus you said he did the time because of you. Just my 2 cents from my experiences.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just know this, most people who come out from doing a good stretch of time come out with this real serious/dry attitude. Give him some time to acclimate to the outside before you start blazing him with jokes. Plus you said he did the time because of you. Just my 2 cents from my experiences.
i don't see how you can not wonder if he was subjected to some grimy or gay shyt. :wrist: Plus how else r u to know to hook him up w some p*ssy or not? I know some strippers (former friends/classmates) and I can get him a dime (pretty face, fat ass) within a day or two.

also, it wasn't cuz of me, we all played out parts... some people just ended up w shorter ends of the sticks.. others went on to live awesome lives.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get him drunk,get him some p*ssy,
hook the nikka up a fit,give him game
on what's going on out here and then
distance yourself until he shows you that
he's trying to better himself.
Cons tend to guilt you...

con:nikkas should look out more:dahell:
me:how so:beli:
con:nikkas out here eating good so:obama:
me:when you were out you never gave me shyt:stopitslime:
con:not you man them other nikkas:whoa:
me:pass my weed back i'm up:beli:
con:let me hold this smoke:obama:
me:nikka give me my damn weed:beli:
a0yqua.jpg

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see how you can not wonder if he was subjected to some grimy or gay shyt. :wrist: Plus how else r u to know to hook him up w some p*ssy or not? I know some strippers (former friends/classmates) and I can get him a dime (pretty face, fat ass) within a day or two.

also, it wasn't cuz of me, we all played out parts... some people just ended up w shorter ends of the sticks.. others went on to live awesome lives.

I'm just saying, feel out where he's at in his mind. Then take it from there. Don't know what else to tell you. Good luck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't the whole reason.. just part of the reason.. and he was also part of the reason.

So he got caught, you didn't. He didn't snitch. He fulfilled his part of being a friend. What about you? Did you visit him? Obviously not enough, if you're talking about distancing yourself from him.

Imagine that's you in there. Wouldn't you want your friends visiting you? Helping you get back on your feet once you got out? Remember while you've been able to move on and live a real life, he hasn't. The friends he has now are the ones he had when he went in, except for whoever he kicked it with in there.