What do you do when your boy gets out??

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
depends on what the charge is...what he get locked up for? @Blackking

there was a lot.. and i prolly should be saying this on here because it's a very small world.. but

shot a person.. reloaded shot the same person.. is in trouble for reloading... not in too much trouble because it was sorta self defense.. but the situation in the first place wasn't his fault.. it was others :guilty: Plus the guy didn't die.

plus there was some money situations.. and I believe that's the real reason the law was mad. They never did get the beat on the money situations.

Last edited by a moderator:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
shyt, i joined the military... had kids, got degrees, started IT career n shyt... Why would I want to go to a place that has that many black men trapped like it's slavery?

I visited twice.. and he did act sorta excited.. but not like the other nikkas in the waiting room cuz they had women visiting. I figured he sees enough men all day everyday.

Okay. Well, no one wants to go to jail, whether it's just to visiting and especially if you are sentenced to go there (except for homeless bums who want free food and shelter). It's a sad place. Anyway, it was nice of you for at least visiting twice.

I used to be a deputy at a jail. When a visitor cancelled, it was almost like telling the inmate, "Hey, you are officially an LA Clippers fan. Get in line for your Clippers tattoo."

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
there was a lot.. and i prolly should be saying this on here because it's a very small world.. but

shot a person.. reloaded shot the same person.. is in trouble for reloading... not in too much trouble because it was sorta self defense.. but the situation in the first place wasn't his fault.. it was others :guilty: Plus the guy didn't die.

plus there was some money situations.. and I believe that's the real reason the law was mad. They never did get the beat on the money situations.
That's some deep crap. :shaq2:

Don't tell him about the coli. You need to stay on the DL.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
One of my boys aint coming out till 35:huhldup:

Get that nikka some p*ssy, clothes, and drugs..and he'll be good:thumbsup:

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
tumblr_md1rktJacv1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_m3y416hzaK1qa9e3qo1_500.gif

rayj_8_gif1.gif

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this dude gets out on the 17thjuly.. I was one of his main points of contact.. I may have also even been one of the reasons he's there and he didn't snitch.

Do you owe these types of people anything??

Do you avoid asking certain questions... like..... "did u do some gay shyt"?

Are you obligated to help out financially?

Do you try to get them some p*ssy right away or do you give em some time?

Do you tell him all the bad news that he missed?

Do you have some clothes in shyt waiting for him?

Do you mention how every women he ever knew now has kids by other guys?

Do you stay away from this dude and keep a distance
, because you've moved on and he might be messed up from being locked up since right before Obama ran his first race for senate?

This is all i need to read bro....

I hope you sent money to his commissary .......

You owe your boy...pick him up from jail.... hit up a club and make sure you pay.... make sure you hit him off with some money

anything less would be fukked up

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's some deep crap. :shaq2:

Don't tell him about the coli. You need to stay on the DL.

Finally, some advice. You don't feel like some clothes money and p*ssy is warranted?? I would wanna fukk somethin the moment i got out.

i don't think he would post on the coli. nobody i know post on it (as far as i know). I think I would catch them using some The Coli slang if they did.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
greet him with a bottle and a bag of dro...take him to the mall and get him a cpl of outfits and shoes...take him to ya mama house and get a plate of homecooked food...then take him to the strip club