What do you do when your boy gets out??

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So this dude gets out on the 17thjuly.. I was one of his main points of contact.. I may have also even been one of the reasons he's there and he didn't snitch.

Do you owe these types of people anything??

Do you avoid asking certain questions... like..... "did u do some gay shyt"?

Are you obligated to help out financially?

Do you try to get them some p*ssy right away or do you give em some time?

Do you tell him all the bad news that he missed?

Do you have some clothes in shyt waiting for him?

Do you mention how every women he ever knew now has kids by other guys?

Do you stay away from this dude and keep a distance
, because you've moved on and he might be messed up from being locked up since right before Obama ran his first race for senate?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's your boy and you're part of the reason he's in there, you owe him everything. Act accordingly. It'd be a bytch move to keep your distance.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
how long he been locked up? depends if he a nikka you know thats gone adjust smoothly being back out here

some nikkas go crazy when they get out just to go back in...stay away from them imo show love pop bottle or whatever but keep yo distance

if he one of them dudes that you know not on no hot shyt i would say assist him on gettin back on his feet....only if you know he a good nikka tho

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
keep him inside for a week and come up with a gameplan. it's so easy to get caught up after you've been locked down. it doesn't matter if it's been 6 months or 6 years....a n*ggas mind needs to be rewired for reality.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sooooo.... I take it you didn't visit him while he was inside.

Inmates look forward to visiting hour like they are going to Disneyworld, an awesome date or something. What are you going to tell him, "I was going to visit, but I had a hair appointment?"

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
...and he might be messed up from being locked up since right before Obama ran his first race for senate?
1997? :whew:

That's 16 years. :ninja1:

End your apartment lease, rent a U-Haul and leave town. Legally change your name to a Hispanic one. Spend whatever you can to laser remove any noticeable tattoos on your hands, arms, neck, legs and/or face.
If that's too much, just join the Catholic priesthood and be a missionary in Paraguay or join the French Foreign Legion.
He's probably had 16 years to devise a plan to hurt you and anyone who put him inside.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
1997? :whew:

That's 16 years. :ninja1:

End your apartment lease, rent a U-Haul and leave town. Legally change your name to a Hispanic one. Spend whatever you can to laser remove any noticeable tattoos on your hands, arms, neck, legs and/or face.
If that's too much, just join the Catholic priesthood and be a missionary in Paraguay or join the French Foreign Legion.
He's probably had 16 years to devise a plan to hurt you and anyone who put him inside.

I was joking about the obama thing... it's only been like 9 years. And I didn't put him inside... not directly.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If he's your boy and you're part of the reason he's in there, you owe him everything. Act accordingly. It'd be a bytch move to keep your distance.

I wasn't the whole reason.. just part of the reason.. and he was also part of the reason.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
If he's been under a long time, hook him up with some clothes

My uncle came out rockin some larry bird hightops with acid wash jeans :russ: had put him on some 21st century gear

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sooooo.... I take it you didn't visit him while he was inside.

Inmates look forward to visiting hour like they are going to Disneyworld, an awesome date or something. What are you going to tell him, "I was going to visit, but I had a hair appointment?"

shyt, i joined the military... had kids, got degrees, started IT career n shyt... Why would I want to go to a place that has that many black men trapped like it's slavery?

I visited twice.. and he did act sorta excited.. but not like the other nikkas in the waiting room cuz they had women visiting. I figured he sees enough men all day everyday.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
also i was about to make a parody of this thread pretending to be the guy in jail, i was going to name it "i come out of jail on july 17th" :ld: