What do you do or think of when trying to fall asleep?

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This is one of the best benefits of smoking weed everyday. There is no "try" to fall asleep, if anything I'm knocked out sleep way earlier than I wanted, and all my dreams are good.

If I wake up middle of the night, take a couple of puffs, make a quick snack and it's right back to dreamworld

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I just remind myself that my paper
is straight and that i'm the baddest
mutha fukka out here.
UKVu0t8.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Try tranquil music, reefer, get sleeping mask, Massa bait, watch something on TV with the volume low, read a boring book or a history book. I'm still tryn finish Hannibal big book of History. I simply can't. It's not boring but it's not written to be exciting to read at night.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I have nightmares before i sleep. Conveniently ,this thread popped up.
I love my nightmares...I raped 5 demons so far. Didn't care if they was male or female. I was so demonic pinning one demon down and making the other watch. :banderas: I'm sure by the 10th sexual assault the demon world will have nightmares about me. Little kids will have me on their wall, demonic parents will check under their offspring bed for me.

I think I cucked a few.:patrice:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I dont have to focus too much, usually I’m already tired so I just set the ambiance; lights low or off, TV will probably get turned off too when I feel the sleep coming on. TV being on didn’t use to bother me as much but now it’s the lights that make it hard to sleep.

I’d been doing breathing exercises for some time and would occasionally try those when I wanted to fall asleep. Just close my eyes and concentrate on my breathing and making it as relaxed and even as I can. But, sometimes those exercises keep my brain too active to sleep.

Really, I feel like every night I just kind of “give up the ghost” in a way. I relinquish my consciousness without much struggle because I prepare myself all day for that moment of peace, in a way.