What do you dislike more: stopping to get gas or going to the grocery store

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Gas. I hate how they hold your bank account hostage for a week with that $1 charge. That's why I fill up using my credit card so it doesn't fukk up my checking account.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

What is that $1 charge for?:dwillhuh:
I noticed it today wen I used my debit card

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually love going to the grocery store...nothing like going early in the a.m with the old white folks..they so pleasant and chipper...store is quiet...I can get what is on my list and get out, and there is nothing like goin to Sam's Club on a Sunday when they are cooking them samples:noah:...swear you can eat a full meal

I hate getting gas because its always packed-they have the cheapest gas in my surrounding area. Luckily I only have to go once a week since I only use half a tank every week, and I don't like going below half. Even though I have a SAMs club membership driving there to "save" a couple cents isn't worth it.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is that $1 charge for?:dwillhuh:
I noticed it today wen I used my debit card

Most places you go to that let's u use ur debit gets charged. So in turn they charge you. At the am/pm I go to, to get gas it charges .35 cents. I never seen a $1.00 charge for gas, but like when I order amazon I get charged a dollar ( i think it also depends on the bank too). Smh they try to get money outta us by any means necessary:wtb:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
It's an "either/or" thing for me since the Kroger I shop at has a gas station on site. Self-checkout lanes are a bonus, too!

:win:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hate those m@therfukers who just stand in the middle of a aisle, move the fuk out the way

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy my grocery store outings. The females you can check out, buying good food that you can't wait to eat, samples you get to eat. Love all that shyt.

Going to the store early in the morning to avoid people?:why: Ya'll need to log off and go interact with real people:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Right now gas here is damn. Near $5 so I DESPISE that. But grocery shopping sucks too cuz I hate loading them in the car and having to bring them in and put them away.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Most places you go to that let's u use ur debit gets charged. So in turn they charge you. At the am/pm I go to, to get gas it charges .35 cents. I never seen a $1.00 charge for gas, but like when I order amazon I get charged a dollar ( i think it also depends on the bank too). Smh they try to get money outta us by any means necessary:wtb:

So use my debit as credit next time or are they still gonna chargee that $1 fee?:shaq2:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Gas fo sho.

Grocery shopping is a hobby of mine :blessed:

Shop around with them wealthy people. Central Market :patrice:
Then again, luxury grocery stores aren't really your typical grocery store. I don't like going to middle-class grocery stores :scusthov:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Grocery store for sure.

The only thing that sucks about the gas station is when you first look at the price for a gallon. Everything else about it is cool. I like the sound of the gas flowing, watching the numbers wiz by is fun. Hell, even if the credit card reader isn't working gas station clerks are usually pleasant to deal with. Oh, and I like seeing that gas gauge go up when you're done.

Grocery store on the other hand is annoying as all hell. The whole experience is super tedious. You can't just zone out in the store, you always have to be engaged. The bill always ends up being high as fvck. After everything is said and done you have to drag the groceries from the store to the car, then from the car, to the crib. After all THAT you have to organize everything. I can't stand the grocery store. Bah!