What Do You Call This Cut Where You’re From?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Low Taper at a 1.5 with the grain....its not a fade he has hair on the back of hid head.The word low tells the barber where to start the taper ..not the length of hair.1.5-2 is wave length I get cut to a 2 too my barbers dismay.
It is a fade tho? Just a low one, look at how high the taper fade is on the back

King

Daps
Fade mean no hair on tje back against the grain.
Breh is obviously bald in the back of his neck, he has a fade, just a low fade.

That’s not his natural hairline.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Low Taper at a 1.5 with the grain....its not a fade he has hair on the back of hid head.The word low tells the barber where to start the taper ..not the length of hair.1.5-2 is wave length I get cut to a 2 too my barbers dismay.
That’s a fade. Not enough hair for it to be a taper. Fades don’t have to be skin fades but this is a low fade.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
:mjgrin:

Naw I looked at the pic it is a low fade the fact they connected the beard to his sideburn shadow threw me of.Most dudes in my city who rock a fade get it similar to Boosie ,but with waves.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

King

Daps
In fact, I have that same cut right now. Just with a higher length at the top. I legit just cut own my hair.

I started off with a low-mid skin fade line that slightly drops behind the ears. Then tell him to taper your corners and keep it wave length.

Explain that to the barber and he’ll know 100% what you want. That’s literally barber terminology there is no room for error with that.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That's a drop fade, a bald drop fade, but I always called it a bald drop fade and it comes out like this everytime.