What do ya'll wash your face with?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yea, i don't want everyone jacking my swag so inbox me. I know 1 or 2 black soaps that are like magic to the skin.

Smooth playa, pretty smooth....

I'm sure you are really worrying about all these people you don't know using the same type of soap you use... or "jacking your swag" as you put it.

I see ya playa :smugdraper:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That african soap dont dry your face out or yall use something after that?

Daps
I get it from Amazon. Its the real deal natural stuff, supposedly from Ghana. Should look like the pic below. I don't get the store bought manufactured stuff. Been using this for 2-3 years and my skin looks great, get comments on it all the time.

41uDlhAi4GL._SY300_.jpg

Raw African Black Soap from Ghana 1 Lb:Amazon:Health & Personal Care

There's a difference.... some of the black soaps being sold aren't actually black soap. I don't shop at Whole Foods so I can't speak on their brand, but I purchase my butters and soaps from the same seller on Amazon (halaleveryday), and they have great quality, so I trust what they sell

You both posted the same seller! I am definitely going to look into it.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cosign African black soap.
I used to use this, it really does work but i you have to follow up with something on your skin.

I dont think what you wash your face with matters as much as what you put on after ward. Can't let your skin go dry, i always use something with cocoa butter. Right now im washing my face with that heavenly dove

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I used to use this, it really does work but i you have to follow up with something on your skin.

I dont think what you wash your face with matters as much as what you put on after ward. Can't let your skin go dry, i always use something with cocoa butter. Right now im washing my face with that heavenly dove
I'd have to disagree, especially for those with combination/oily or acne-prone skin. Some cleansers can be too harsh and can exasperate the problem.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
That african soap dont dry your face out or yall use something after that?

You just need to make sure you are using a really good moisturizer after, which you should do anyway. I like the Cetaphil in the jar below. Really thick and creamy and doesn't have a lot of fragrance or other unnecessary stuff in it.

0030299391716_500X500.jpg

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd have to disagree, especially for those with combination/oily or acne-prone skin. Some cleansers can be too harsh and can exasperate the problem.
Cant really speak on the oily skins out there. I just figured that hot water did have the work to begin with.

Also if people have terrible diets, aint no soap gonna help them. Proactive and other meds really strip the skin of natural oils and can do long term damage at the risk.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Cant really speak on the oily skins out there. I just figured that hot water did have the work to begin with.

Also if people have terrible diets, aint no soap gonna help them. Proactive and other meds really strip the skin of natural oils and can do long term damage at the risk.
Hot water would make their situation worse, and some people suffer from hormonal acne; a change in diet isn't going to help them much either.