What do ya'll wash your face with?

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
Men actually use a different soap for their face? So y'all fun boys walking around your home with a mask on and cotton balls between your toes while watching Love And HipHop? :scusthov:

I wash my face in the shower with whatever soap I caught on sale...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I use Johnson & Johnson Clean and Clear now...

But that Ambi Complexion soap and cream works!

I used it cause I got chickenpox in my teens and had those scars everywhere but using ambi for about a month even all the scars out and worked great. I wouldn't recommend using it daily thought cause its a toner so it will have your face looking lighter then the rest of your body.

I used Witch Hazel in high school if I ever had any pimples and it usually worked too. I think its a little too harsh to use daily. at least for me
You must have really sensitive skin, because witch hazel isn't supposed to burn or anything. It's basically a less-harsh, natural astringent.

Daps
Is there a particular brand of black soap you guys use? Whole Foods has one that I want to buy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Been on the African Black Soap for a few years now, shyt is the best. Nubian Heritage at Whole Foods aight it has a nicer smell but I like Dudu-Osun best cuz it feels the most organic out of all the ones I tried.

Daps
Been on the African Black Soap for a few years now, shyt is the best. Nubian Heritage at Whole Foods aight it has a nicer smell but I like Dudu-Osun best cuz it feels the most organic out of all the ones I tried.

I use Dudu Osun.

Thanks.:smile: Yea, I feel like Dudu Osun is what most people typically use but I wasn't sure if there was really a difference in quality between brands since it's all the same type of soap.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
Is there a particular brand of black soap you guys use? Whole Foods has one that I want to buy.

I get it from Amazon. Its the real deal natural stuff, supposedly from Ghana. Should look like the pic below. Not the store bought manufactured stuff. Been using this for 2-3 years and my skin looks great, get comments on it all the time.

41uDlhAi4GL._SY300_.jpg

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003PFBCTU

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Thanks.:smile: Yea, I feel like Dudu Osun is what most people typically use but I wasn't sure if there was really a difference in quality between brands since it's all the same type of soap.
There's a difference.... some of the black soaps being sold aren't actually black soap. I don't shop at Whole Foods so I can't speak on their brand, but I purchase my butters and soaps from the same seller on Amazon (halaleveryday), and they have great quality, so I trust what they sell