DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
The brehs who don't undersand the PAWG refrence

tenor.gif

got me rolling :dead:

Wahhabi?!?!

She is a cleavage and legs showing Muslimeena. Although most of her pics are moderate conservative from Western POV

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is angry. Just sitting here trying to drop knowledge.

You don't know women. That's apparent.

When you have money and influence, and/or roll around dudes with money and influence, you see shyt differently. When you see a female pastor become a hoe because of money then come back to me.

You haven't been exposed to the game yet.

:ohhh: You truly don't understand. Wow, and then you doubled down on that by humble bragging about smashing lawyers, doctors, proressors as if that's some kind of compliment. All those doctors and lawyers spreading it wide open on instragram...it's an epidemic. :heh:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Why do you guys have to do this. It’s like you guys are incapable of praising anonblack chick without dragging BW.

:cape:

They’ve got a sickness, they don’t even know they’ve got it. What does that even mean?

Budda

Superstar
Daps
She looks good, and she has the right mind.

Not a dime though need an ass for that lol.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
For the people saying Arabs/Middle Eastern are white, they're not. How can brown skinned people be white?

I'm a brown Arab-American, and the US census refuses to recognize me | Moustafa Bayoumi

Some are, some are not, saying Arab is like saying Latinos.

There are some Arabs with predominately Caucasian/European blood in them just like there are some Latin folk with the same genetic makeup, on the flip side you get Arabs who lean to the other side, whether or not they are not, one thing is true and unites both groups.......their hatred and dislike for Black darker skinned people, amongst and outside of themselves.

And that’s just the cold truth of the matter.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Some are, some are not, saying Arab is like saying Latinos.

There are some Arabs with predominately Caucasian/European blood in them just like there are some Latin folk with the same genetic makeup, on the flip side you get Arabs who lean to the other side, whether or not they are not, one thing is true and unites both groups.......their hatred and dislike for Black darker skinned people, amongst and outside of themselves.

And that’s just the cold truth of the matter.

I’ve seen black Palestinians. Those kind of Arabs are just confused then.