What do we think of Coronavirus Dr Seema Yasmin [PAWG]

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y’all think she says “nikka” when she recites those rap songs she loves so much?

:patrice:

She’s one fine Arabial though. I’d smash :ehh:

I’d might even be her house-husband...

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Stop it, bruh. I saw her on CNN. She dresses modestly. Look at her instagram. She's a pretty girl, but barely any pics of herself. She doesn't need to get attention through her looks.

Your post goes to show me you don't understand women.

I have fukked lawyers, officers, professors etc. All women who are respectable on the surface. I am telling you they are just like any other instagram Thot. You should hear how they speak when a camera, family, or colleagues aren't around. They just want to be able to hold up the professional image too.

All women care about attention, and all women care about their looks. They can't help it. It's biology.

If she didn't care about attention then why does she have an Instagram account posting pictures with push up bras? :comeon:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your post goes to show me you don't understand women.

I have fukked lawyers, officers, professors etc. All women who are respectable on the surface. I am telling you they are just like any other instagram Thot. You should hear how they speak when a camera, family, or colleagues aren't around. They just want to be able to hold up the professional image too.

All women care about attention, and all women care about their looks. They can't help it. It's biology.

If she didn't care about attention then why does she have an Instagram account posting pictures with push up bras? :comeon:

No, it actually tells me you don't know women. There are loose women in every profession. Some women just don't whore themselves out on social media.

You took a half serious post and got angry. I'm laughing.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
No, it actually tells me you don't know women. There are loose women in every profession. Some women just don't whore themselves out on social media.

You took a half serious post and got angry. I'm laughing.

No one is angry. Just sitting here trying to drop knowledge.

You don't know women. That's apparent.

When you have money and influence, and/or roll around dudes with money and influence, you see shyt differently. When you see a female pastor become a hoe because of money then come back to me.

You haven't been exposed to the game yet.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Nikka! If she ain't thirst trappin' then how the fukk did she get you? :comeon:

This is just a sophisticated form of thirst trappin'.

She is slick wit it. Show only enough clevage and put on the right amount of make-up. Even pout like a fukkin puppy a little.

Bytch ain't nothin more than a sophisticated thot.

wired_doctor-debunks-common-medical-myths.jpg

Shes a god damn Doctor Breh :dead: :gucci:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
She's not even an Arab. She's an Indian that converted to Islam. I don't have info on her father though.

Yasmin-and-Seema-Stanford-back-to-back-Jan-2019.jpg

Dr. Yasmin and her mother, Yasmin Halima

"Seema Yasmin (SY): No, there’s a story. When I was 17, [being] a feminist, I decided I didn’t want my dad’s name attached with mine anymore. At the same time, Mum, who had been divorced for about 12 years, was finally doing the thing when you go to the lawyer and have your name changed. She didn’t want to go back to her maiden name, so [her family members] suggested to her that under Islamic law, one option is to take your mother’s name as your last name. She took her grandmother’s name as her last name instead. I went along with her to the lawyer’s office and was like, “Surprise!” I had done the paperwork too. So then I changed my name to Seema Yasmin."

SOURCE: https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/01/30/qa-mother-and-daughter-yasmin-halima-and-seema-yasmin/

Obviously, I would smash Dr. Yasmin :mjlit: :ohlawd: