what do people who pay out the *** for brand new luxury cars do...

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
what do people who pay out the ass for brand new luxury cars do when their really nice cars body style is switched and the newer improved models are out and they are still paying $550 a month plus insurance with a few years left on the loan? im talking like a 2011+ BMW in the year 2015 etc. do these fukkers really driving these till 2020 like that?

unless you make 150k a year why would you go and grab a 50k car? do people really feel it puts to them to the next level? i see guys who make decent money owning these new BMW's and Audi's and Benz's and they obviously have a nice car but you can tell most of their money is going to it

my car was 17k and i owe just over 5 left and i make decent money and that was even a hit having to pay this shyt every month. if i went for a high end car id be all done but i see dudes in my situation with them for what?

where am i wrong here?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Conspicuous consumption is the spending of money on and the acquiring of luxury goods and services to publicly display economic power — either the buyer’s income or the buyer’s accumulated wealth. Sociologically, to the conspicuous consumer, such a public display of discretionary economic power is a means either of attaining or of maintaining a given social status."

Conspicuous consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's like the old Jay-Z "what's the difference between a 4 and a 4.6?" Just the amount of money someone spent on it. Functionally they are the same thing.

Everybody's gotta keep up with the Joneses and a lot of people don't mind going into deep debt to do it.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Well if u think about it, if you make 40k plus a year and have no kids there's no reason why you can't afford a luxury car if you have good credit. I have a charger and an accord though so luxury cars mean nothing to me at this point but for about 6 months, I was making payments on both and it didn't hurt me at all honestly. Charger is paid off now so I only pay on the honda and I plan to keep them both for a while.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do people who pay out the ass for brand new luxury cars do when their really nice cars body style is switched and the newer improved models are out and they are still paying $550 a month plus insurance with a few years left on the loan? im talking like a 2011+ BMW in the year 2015 etc. do these fukkers really driving these till 2020 like that?

unless you make 150k a year why would you go and grab a 50k car? do people really feel it puts to them to the next level? i see guys who make decent money owning these new BMW's and Audi's and Benz's and they obviously have a nice car but you can tell most of their money is going to it

my car was 17k and i owe just over 5 left and i make decent money and that was even a hit having to pay this shyt every month. if i went for a high end car id be all done but i see dudes in my situation with them for what?

where am i wrong here?

I drive a 2011 335. The new one just came out this year with a different body style. I imagine what I do is the same as what people with Camrys and Altimas do... Keep driving it.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
F' this thread nikka! live at home and get that I.T money and everything is wavey; theres at least 1 million computers that need fixing at any given time nugga!:pacspit::stopitslime:

doing an inspection before i cop it.:smugfavre:

21ka3ax.jpg

1hz3ts.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Luxury car depreciate fast breh.

My Homie got a 06 audi a6 for 12 thousand with 90k miles.