What did your father do for a living

Second question: do you think you achieved more than he has professionally?

• Yes :myman:

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Not yet....:ld:

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Man, i'm still a dependant on his tax return :heh:

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Nah....and i wont :wow:

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Its not possible, I am a trust fund kid; hate me now :umad:

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I never really knew my pops

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • shyt...i'm alive so that alone gives me the W :yeshrug:

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Pops still works. Owns his own business in construction and real estate development. Growing up I always thought I was destined for "bigger" things. I got into finance and banking thinking I would be killing it like Gordon Gekko. 11 years later I now realize how good of a businessman my father really is, how successful he made this company (gpa started it in 50s), how amazing of a father and role model he has always been....

And how I'm probably going to be asking him to join the team once he's done helping me build my house.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't think I match his earnings considering he came from an era where employers were still offering decent benefits. More security and less degree requirements. like needing an undergraduate, master degrees to even get an entry level job.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Pops still works. Owns his own business in construction and real estate development. Growing up I always thought I was destined for "bigger" things. I got into finance and banking thinking I would be killing it like Gordon Gekko. 11 years later I now realize how good of a businessman my father really is, how successful he made this company (gpa started it in 50s), how amazing of a father and role model he has always been....

And how I'm probably going to be asking him to join the team once he's done helping me build my house.
Hit me up if you need to raise equity capital on a project

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's an engineer at the Space Warfare division of the Navy.

I remember him trying to talk me out of going into engineering in college. Shouldve listened to him and saved some time and money.

He's only 50 and Im 2 years out of college so hes done way more professionally than me.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surgeon. Owns his own private practice. Was making half-mills a year in early 90's dollars. I ain't seein' that nikka :wow:.

Mom makes more than dad tho. :hemad:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know his exact title or what he really did(didn't know him that well), but mine worked for the International Red Cross, he worked in about 6 different countries.

At this rate, I don't see myself, being anywhere near the level he was on.

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Damn y'all sum rich boy fakkits :dry: y'all don't even know how much life is easier when daddy got connections

My dad worked in a factory as a CNC machine operator until he got worked into submission, now his arms can't lift jack shyt n he's a broken man

If he was born here he would of bin the man, most people here are stupid to him... But he came here when he was in his late 30s with zero dollars in his pocket to escape a corrupt communist government and make a better life for his kid

Atleast were white rite.... *shrugs*

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Public relations and owned a media company including a radio/tv station/publishing company etc. Only way ill be more successful than he is is to invest in my inheritance and double it(but that aint happening). His family is rich but my mom's family is richer. he was never good enough for her in their eyes. smh.