What did you do with your tax return? Be honest.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
$3100 this year :blessed:

Bought some top shelf herb, some new strings for my guitar, got some new jogging kicks, filled up the tank on da SUV, got a bucket of chicken from KFC............and 6 jars of dat good from Trader Joe's

:noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:
SpeculoosCookieButter.jpeg

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i only gotta stack, and i fukked it off basically, i did do some responsible shyt as well. i got insurance on my car and got it registered. and spend $250 on a dayum cell phone but i will say this mf is awesome. its like i gotta mobile pc, i can do just about anything except see emojis. :l .then the rest went to scratch off tickets, bingo and weed and cocaine. i didnt give a dayum tho cuz i hadnt worked any last yr, so to me it was free money.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It basically does mean that. If you are getting a bunch back each year, it's better to add a bunch of allowances to your W4 so you can hold on to that money all year instead of the government. I always update mine so I am within $200 of my total tax bill at the end of the year.

I'm talking about if credits and deduction contribute to how much you get back as well.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm talking about if credits and deduction contribute to how much you get back as well.

Well I don't know what the dudes situation is, I guess he could be getting tons of credits and shyt so in that case, there's a chance he could be due a large refund even if he set his w4 up to be paying 0 in taxes.

For a lot of people, they just let too much taxes get taken out and they struggle for 11 months and then spend like an a$$hole once they get their money back at the end. I don't get it but I've worked with several people who prefer it that way :manny:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$3100 this year :blessed:

Bought some top shelf herb, some new strings for my guitar, got some new jogging kicks, filled up the tank on da SUV, got a bucket of chicken from KFC............and 6 jars of dat good from Trader Joe's

SpeculoosCookieButter.jpeg

That shyt look good. Is it better than Nutella?