What did you do with your tax return? Be honest.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did extensive research on all of this because I'm a car guy first, mountain biker second. I wasn't about to buy a roof rack, I'd surely fukk up the paint somehow, worse gas mileage to boot.

This is great, high quality plastics, the parts that touch the paint are coated (although I bought extra protection) and it's held up. I've only had it for two weeks, but it's been a good look so far. Everyone in the biking world I know said to roll w/ this one.

I am looking more for family biking 2/3 bikes.
Never even heard of them until I asked for recommedations.
Thanks.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
don't get it til october usually because i file on extension but it will most likely go toward appliances for my new kitchen :eat:
Why would you file an extension if you're getting a refund?
man you let the gov't hold 9K of ur money for free?????? :wtf:

as for me, I still haven't written them their check for $141 I owe this year.

That's is not what that means

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Why would you file an extension if you're getting a refund?

my return is intermingled w my partial (albeit minority) ownership of 2 corporate entities. the majority owners of said entities opt to file on extension so my personal return is delayed by their decision.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my return is intermingled w my partial (albeit minority) ownership of 2 corporate entities. the majority owners of said entities opt to file on extension so my personal return is delayed by their decision.

You're so fancy. :noah:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
You're so fancy. :noah:

:dead:

aka- my dad and our family accountant are some lazy ass mfs :pachaha:

nah, i don't know i'm not an accountant so i just say, "ok," and wait til the fall to collect that direct deposit. i don't budget myself into a position where i'm counting on that money otherwise i'm struggling so it's not really a big deal to me. :manny:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I am looking more for family biking 2/3 bikes.
Never even heard of them until I asked for recommedations.
Thanks.

Honestly, if you have a car w/ a hitch, I'd get a hitch based rack. 10x easier and a lot less headache. If that's the case, Thule are usually pretty solid for those.

Dat Star of David :lawd:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Got Wood floors for the whole 1st floor of my house

And got new tile for the kitchen floors..

Being a grown up sucks sometimes :manny:

but when it time to sell that house that shyt is gonna pay off.

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
paid bills :stopitslime: next years tax return is already accounted for; more bills. Yea i fcked up :manny: but im gettin my sh!t together and managing my money now. maybe in 2015 i can actually enjoy it :sadcam: