What did yall think of Days Gone?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
He kills the pace. Doesn’t let you just chill while prowling about a zombie ridden wasteland. His inclusion was unnecessary.

:francis:
This is so fukking true. I thought I was the only person who thought that.

Once Mr. X showed up...it was cool for a.while but it stopped feeling like my RE2 I fell for.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's better than TLOU2 and that should tell you a lot.

In no way shape or form is it a better game than TLOU2 lol

edit: Matter fact, I’m pretty sure you were one of the two who didn’t play it but was all up in the spoiler thread telling everybody else why they shouldn’t be enjoying it :patrice:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
In no way shape or form is it a better game than TLOU2 lol

edit: Matter fact, I’m pretty sure you were one of the two who didn’t play it but was all up in the spoiler thread telling everybody else why they shouldn’t be enjoying it :patrice:
:mjgrin::smugfavre:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Been playing it here and there and this game is so damn janky. The bike controls bad and the character controls bad.

The stealth is also broken

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope game I love it. Not perfect but the patches made it a whole lot better. Throw it on hard and have a good time, it’s fun with a good story

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Still haven't finished this shyt. I'm usually good on that but it's just something about this game I just can't get into...:snoop:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly this, the game is Good, nothing more nothing less, definitley worth a play if you can grab it on sale and you like open world, also like you said it layed a lot of ground work for a sequel to be great

I gave it 7.5/10

For my Coli brehs who are thinking of playing like @Kamikaze Revy..

The Good

World looks Nice

Deacon starts of as your typical bland/gruff protagonist but turns out to be pretty cool

Some Parts of the story are really good

Riding the bike feels great

Bike & Gun Customisation is dope

Cool Soundtrack

Taking on huge hordes when kitted out with the best guns is real fun

The Bad

Some Parts of the story are also really slow/bland, like a few have said the first couple of hours, and a good amount of main missions in the middle of the game and near the end feel like side fetch quests, so high highs but low lows and really inconsistent. The game story is real long tho so trimming of a good 20% of filler would of benefitted the pacing greatly and not hurt it’s length at all

Supporting characters are dull...Boozer, Sarah

Flashback/pre outbreak Parts are awful

Fail if spotted Sneak/eavesdrop missions

melee combat feels dated

poor blood/gore animations & graphic glitching, like clipping through things ect.

I still feel the same except I’d probably drop it to 7 in hindsight

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Its cool for a free game I can play for PS5. I'm in the militia camp now it has its moments but overall its just a solid game.